The place is truly a paradise surrounded by Aravali ranges and beautiful lake. You have a little tough time reaching to the resort due to damaged road, but once you get out of the car and have a look at the resort, you forget everything and are just mermerized by the surroundings. the accomodations are superb you do not find such big rooms even in good five star hotels, each room giving you a scenic view of the lake, hospitality is excellent. since we had children travelling with us we were a little skeptical about their meals, but the food was prepared in a simple way just like home cooked food with warm rotis, so we were very happy..we stayed there for 3 nights and spent a quality time with each other like visiting their orchards and farms, going to the night safari etc.since there was no shopping available, no tv hence i said it was completely a family holiday for us were we actually spent time with one another.
I would definately recommend this place to everyone...Please visit it once...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About 50 kms from udaipur, a beautifull scenic road among the rolloing hills passes through verdant forest alive with birds and fauna , this delightfull journey culminates at jhadol safari resort.set like a precious jewel, an emerald in desert country, this oasis is nestled in the foothills of the aravalis at the edge of a magnificant lake with gently lapping waters.jhadol ethnic culture is distinctly different from that of other parts of rajasthan. the royalty of the land has a special bond with the local people here, a forest dwelling warrior tribe with ancient lineage called the Bhils(aboriginals).rustically dressed cottage suites with traditional and beautiful appointed modern amenities like western stile bathrooms, a lake facing lounging balcony and a private family splash tub overhanging the lake makes for a wonderful experience quite unmacthed in this region.An infinity pool laping the lake waters fringed with velvet green lawns and a bonfire pit allow you to indulge yourself royally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TravelGuru so you can book your The Jhadol Safari Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jhadol Safari Hotel Jhadol
- The Jhadol Safari Resort Rajasthan