It is a fantastic view from the Beautiful Rooms and Very good food. Normal Homely Food. tempting Swimming pool. Roads are bad but it is worth once you reach there. Hospitality of the owners were excellent. They would be courteous to ask us everytime for the meals of our choice. They had a very limited menu due to the location of the resort. Overall an excellent place for a weekend holiday to get out of the hustle of a city and just relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About 50 kms from udaipur, a beautifull scenic road among the rolloing hills passes through verdant forest alive with birds and fauna , this delightfull journey culminates at jhadol safari resort.set like a precious jewel, an emerald in desert country, this oasis is nestled in the foothills of the aravalis at the edge of a magnificant lake with gently lapping waters.jhadol ethnic culture is distinctly different from that of other parts of rajasthan. the royalty of the land has a special bond with the local people here, a forest dwelling warrior tribe with ancient lineage called the Bhils(aboriginals).rustically dressed cottage suites with traditional and beautiful appointed modern amenities like western stile bathrooms, a lake facing lounging balcony and a private family splash tub overhanging the lake makes for a wonderful experience quite unmacthed in this region.An infinity pool laping the lake waters fringed with velvet green lawns and a bonfire pit allow you to indulge yourself royally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TravelGuru so you can book your The Jhadol Safari Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jhadol Safari Hotel Jhadol
- The Jhadol Safari Resort Rajasthan