We recently stayed here for 2 nights and could've stayed alot longer,
Owner is very friendly and extremely helpful. Supplied us with maps, tourches and also told us abit about the area and local attractions!
Accommodation was great very clean and also had a communal bbq area and your literally across the road from the locals pub which i would definitely recommend, great food and people
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daintree Rainforest Retreat is a small family owned motel. It sits nestled in the forest surrounded by towering trees and lush gardens. While we do not have a restaurant we do offer a covered BBQ area with its own sitting area and a fully equipped and comfortable communal kitchen together with 2 further sitting/dining areas. The Cow Bay Hotel is a 2 minute walk and while it is very close, it can be neither seen nor heard from the motel. Our rooms are cooled by ceiling fans and guests can further escape the tropical heat with a dip in our palm fringed swimming pool. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Daintree Rainforest Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Hotel Cow Bay
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Daintree Region/Cow Bay, Queensland