We recently spent two nights at the Daintree Rainforest Retreat, and it was great. I had read many reviews of other lodging in this area, but this motel seemed like it would be perfect for me and my son and his two friends. We had two rooms, and one had a kitchenette which was perfect for making breakfast before heading out for activities. The decor was bright and cheerful, the rooms and grounds very clean, and the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. Unfortunately, it was raining both days that we were there so we didn't get to enjoy the pool, but it looked beautiful! This is a really lovely spot, and I'd highly recommend staying here on a trip to Daintree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daintree Rainforest Retreat is a small family owned motel. It sits nestled in the forest surrounded by towering trees and lush gardens. While we do not have a restaurant we do offer a covered BBQ area with its own sitting area and a fully equipped and comfortable communal kitchen together with 2 further sitting/dining areas. The Cow Bay Hotel is a 2 minute walk and while it is very close, it can be neither seen nor heard from the motel. Our rooms are cooled by ceiling fans and guests can further escape the tropical heat with a dip in our palm fringed swimming pool. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Daintree Rainforest Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Hotel Cow Bay
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Daintree Region/Cow Bay, Queensland