“Friendly, good value local tea room”

Olde Booths Tea Rooms
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Pudsey
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Well established, friendly and helpful, Botths have a good menu, including toasties and jacket potatoes. Everything is freshly made, and very good value.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

On a visit to Pudsey saw this tea room looked quirky and quant so went in. Sat down i asked for decaffe tea. Looked on menu has a good choice of savoury food but no cakes on menu. I ordered tea cake. My tea arrived in a glass type pot and i had china tea cup and saucer. Very nice. My tea cake arrived already buttered and cut. Was nice just needed more fruit in it. I noticed other customers were told about the days specials. I felt left out as was not told about them. I asked about cakes and they only had 3 choices. I opted for lemon drizzle which was lovely. I enjoyed my time there. The place may not be to everyones taste as it is quite cluttered but it adds to character of the place. Just needs more choices of cake. Overall a nice little place. Staff are helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Rachel E
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife love this place. From breakfasts to meals. Their food is beautiful in a quaint worldly oldey place. Great friendly staff too. We went yesterday 10-10-17. And I fancied a breakfast and even though they had stopped serving them because it was after time. Still made me one anyway. Wife had a Yorkshire pudding with corn beef hash and that was lovely too. I’d recommend anyone going there. The food is so good.

1  Thank markgodofwar
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic little tearoom in Pudsey. I booked beforehand as it is a small tearoom, so can get busy. For the price, it is certainly the best tea room in Pudsey. In terms of afternoon tea, probably the best in LS28. Much cheaper than Betty's !!

The tearoom itself is very vintage, and definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank ManakM14
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Excellent meal and service yet again from Olde Booths Tea Rooms. Today, had a cheese and Tuna toastie which was well presented with a generous salad garnish. The price was great value for money.The staff of Linda, Julie, Jenny and Celine really excel this place and nothing is ever too much trouble. There simply is no better place to eat in Pudsey or in Leeds!

3  Thank Lewis M