“Outstanding cottage for large group”
other travellers have booked this property
Dock View - summer Tourism classification
Dining room - 1
Dining room - 2
Dining room and kitchen
Fireplace - livingroom
Panorama of the open area dining - living
Deck view
Deck
Lake shore
Living room
bathroom
master bedroom
play room / family room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Companion...
“Beautiful house but beach a little lacking”
Reviewed 22 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

We had an extended family outing to this chalet and had a great time. The house is massive and in great shape. The one area that was lacking was the beach. It was difficult to access (steep decline down a hill) so really not suitable for elderly people and the beach was not much. It was a good spot for boating (pedalo and rowboat included and these were fine) but not great for swimming. That said, there is a really good public beach a 5 minute drive away.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
23 Jul 2018
Hi,
Thank you for your review but I should mention/complete some details.
Indeed there is a decline between the house and the beach, but there are 14 steps that can be used for easy access if you don't want to go down a hill.
Also, I cannot compare a public beach with the one at the cottage; however, on the shore of the lake I have a ‘sand-box’ that is 18ft x 12ft and the access to the lake is over 20ft wide (see pictures in the listing).
As for swimming, I do not understand this comment: there are no algae or grass in the water, the depth increases gradually, the bottom is sandy (no mud or big rocks), water analysis done every year- I mean I really don’t understand this comment?!
Todd S
“Outstanding cottage for large group”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Beautiful, clean cottage steps away from tranquil lake. Had everything we needed to make our weekend fun and memorable. Peddle boats were great addition and the fire pit was perfectly located near the water. Looking forward to returning.

22 Sep 2017
Hi Todd,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad that you’ve enjoyed the time spent at my cottage and that it had met your expectations.
See you next time,
Marius
Leah R
“All we wanted and more”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We rented this chalet for eleven adults and 8 small children. When we came the chalet was immaculate. The rooms are large, airy, and bright. The pictures do not do justice to the chalet or the beautiful view of the lake.The kids loved the sand box located right by the little beach and could safely splash in the shallow water. The paddleboat and row boat got a lot of use. We heard loons and even saw one. One day I suggested going to Mt. Tremblant and I had no customers. No one wanted to leave this wonderful peaceful spot.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Sep 2017
Hi Leah,
Thank you for your review!
Indeed you are not the first person telling me the pictures do not show the real size of the chalet - I will post new ones shortly.
I am glad that you have had a good time with your family; I am doing my best to accommodate my guests.
See you next time,
Marius
Lane6282
Ontario, Canada
“Exactly what we were looking for!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We were celebrating a family reunion in the Laurentians for the weekend and we were in need of a large enough rental to accommodate up to 15 of us. This cottage was exactly what we were looking for!! There was lots of open space and several large common areas so we always felt we had more than enough space for 15 people. Having five bathrooms in the cottage was also great for such a large group. Rental was clean and seemed to be a new build. The ping pong table was an added bonus and we loved how bright the cottage was due to all the windows. As it was a winter stay I can't speak to the outdoor amenities but the location was very private and had a nice view of the water.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Mar 2017
Thank you Lanabelle!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing