“SENIORS LUNCH”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have to agree with a previous post about the Chicken Parmigiana.
Mine was like an old boot!!. Tough, dry and thin.
My partner had the Liver and Bacon from the Seniors Menu. What an insult!!
Literally one spec of bacon, 6 small pieces of liver and no onions. All stacked on a mound of potato to give the impression of a bigger serve and poorly cooked. The ingredients in this meal would have cost less than $2.
I am afraid we will think long and hard about a revisit.
One star for the nice wait staff and one star for the heck of it.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The Greenwood has just started doing breakfasts on Sundays. I'm unsure about pubs doing breakfast but we thought we would give it a try as it is just around the corner.
Very friendly service by staff that look like they enjoy what they are doing.
We had a slight issue with one coffee but they fixed the issue with no questions.
All breakfasts were perfectly cooked although your big breakfast should be renamed gigantic breakfast.
Will I be back. YES I will.
Fantastic prices

1  Thank Hungarian2
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had a spate of 'Birthday celebrations' recently so family opted for the 'tried, trusted and true'...The Greenwood. Didn't disappoint, great service, friendly, good food, (plenty of it,) seperate billing...good 'choice' from the menu..relaxing nights ..both..when we dined there..highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the Greenwood hotel for dinner on Wednesday with my family. The kids had fish and chips and they liked them. We ordered steak and it was tender and delicious. I had coleslaw on the side and it was nice and fresh. Overall, good price, fast service and delicious food

Reviewed 28 February 2018

My husband & I went here last Friday night using the Entertainment Book Voucher. We had a most enjoyable evening, good food & excellent service. We couldn't fault our food, hubby had a rump steak & I had the Moroccan lamb rump. The staff were attentative, friendly & timely, a rare experience for Perth. The only thing we didn't like was the loudness of the live music being played in the lounge opposite, but it didn't spoil the night. We used the voucher in the Entertainment Book and would go again without the benefit of having one. Pleased to say even though we had a voucher we were treated as full paying customers.