All reviews restaurant closes isolated resort hotel receptionist nice view kayak tranquil km toilet
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Don’t believe advertisement ... you will not enjoy lovely and quiet weekend in this hotel ))) dozens of children will swim and cry as a crazy in 2 meters from your bed from 7.00 am, drunk farmers will sing Thai songs in every balcony around you till midnight. You will stay in dirty and smelly rooms with old furniture, will eat breakfasts from spoiled vegetables and non fresh meat. Restaurant, service, WiFi ... everything is really really bad here .... highly non recommend this hell

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denis U
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This resort is amazing. It is located right on the lake and across from beautiful mountains/hills. It is a spectacular place to stay and relax; it is not a spectacular place in terms of things to do. My family and I enjoyed it because we came here to relax. We hiked in the Edawan National Forest, a 45 minute drive, but we mainly wanted to relax in the resort.

We stayed in a room at the very top of the resort and it was perfect. We had a fantastic view and it was very clean. The room itself was great. Everything worked well and there was more than enough space for us to spread out.

This resort is a great choice for anyone who wants to relax on their vacation. There are a few nature activities nearby, but this is mainly a rest spot. That being said, it is out in the middle of nowhere so bring snacks/stuff to do.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view but lower floors have less stairs to walk to and from dining.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The location is beautiful and the scenery breathtaking - the resort itself has seen better days - the rooms are clean but overpriced - no coffee or tea in the room - no go at this price per night ! We had dinner the first night - it was expensive and I had better food in street restaurants all over Thailand - the breakfast is very basic and only the cheapest products are used - orange juice is 100 % color and sugar - overall I would say that I would not return to this place - the staff was neither friendly nor welcoming !!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Far from village. Nothing to do. No facilities. Noisy.
Staff ok. Room have the minimum.
Boring place.......
Terrace is very small , can put only 2 chairs and 1 small table.
Cannot swim from the bungalow as staff tell us.
Don't know where toilet water go?
Better stay at heaven hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We arrived late in the afternoon after 5pm on July 20th 2017. We had driven 2 hours thru severe torrential rain and we were very tired.

Island Room Worn out delapadated room, out dated inferior room over looking the lake. The owners obviously take no pride or have any respect for good paying client that you mislead with false and unjust advertising... All the walls were scratched and marked/dented front door and bathroom door. Nothing had been done to make the room presentable and nice nor redecorated were it was OBVIOUSLY AND DESPERATELY NEEDED...THE floor boards THROUGHOUT were badly cracked and dangerous lifting up when we stepped upon them with caps were I could clearly see the ocean. They were UNLEVELED And I TRIPPED on one protruding from the floor, every time you walked on the floor boards they creaked and lifted up...When there was a slight wave outside the whole of the hut moves hahaha what a joke I would not even give you Baht 400 for this rubbish accommodation. The bathroom was in just a Bad condition the heater boiler in the shower has been BANNED in certain countries as it is DANGEROUS. The shelf were 2 glasses stood for cleaning your teeth were surrounded by dust and dirt.

No face or hand towels no hand soap in the bathroom a flurry of ants constantly on the floors. No coffee or tea. Old style TV from the 1990's with only 10 channels and no English channels. No pressure with the Bide spray "what's the point waste of time...Workers start grinding and banging at 7.30am. The breakfast was atrocious tactless bland ham and hotdogs Yuk! The omelette was OK. My Thai wife tried your Thai breakfast and she said that it was horrible. So many flies around our table whilst eating disgusting landing on our food and in our coffee the melon and orange drink (obviously packet mix, were,over ladened with SUGAR so sweet and vile. Nothing like the Photos advertised including the dress attire of your reception staff that were wearing jeans and t-shirts

If your going to charge Baht 2,000 a night you should have the decency to update your poor condition rooms that are falling apart I am totally disgusted with what I given for my money and wasting my time trouble petrol and maintenance on my car.

See my 20 photos o

Room Tip: None don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple