All reviews restaurant closes isolated resort hotel receptionist nice view kayak tranquil km toilet
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Far from village. Nothing to do. No facilities. Noisy.
Staff ok. Room have the minimum.
Boring place.......
Terrace is very small , can put only 2 chairs and 1 small table.
Cannot swim from the bungalow as staff tell us.
Don't know where toilet water go?
Better stay at heaven hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We arrived late in the afternoon after 5pm on July 20th 2017. We had driven 2 hours thru severe torrential rain and we were very tired.

Island Room Worn out delapadated room, out dated inferior room over looking the lake. The owners obviously take no pride or have any respect for good paying client that you mislead with false and unjust advertising... All the walls were scratched and marked/dented front door and bathroom door. Nothing had been done to make the room presentable and nice nor redecorated were it was OBVIOUSLY AND DESPERATELY NEEDED...THE floor boards THROUGHOUT were badly cracked and dangerous lifting up when we stepped upon them with caps were I could clearly see the ocean. They were UNLEVELED And I TRIPPED on one protruding from the floor, every time you walked on the floor boards they creaked and lifted up...When there was a slight wave outside the whole of the hut moves hahaha what a joke I would not even give you Baht 400 for this rubbish accommodation. The bathroom was in just a Bad condition the heater boiler in the shower has been BANNED in certain countries as it is DANGEROUS. The shelf were 2 glasses stood for cleaning your teeth were surrounded by dust and dirt.

No face or hand towels no hand soap in the bathroom a flurry of ants constantly on the floors. No coffee or tea. Old style TV from the 1990's with only 10 channels and no English channels. No pressure with the Bide spray "what's the point waste of time...Workers start grinding and banging at 7.30am. The breakfast was atrocious tactless bland ham and hotdogs Yuk! The omelette was OK. My Thai wife tried your Thai breakfast and she said that it was horrible. So many flies around our table whilst eating disgusting landing on our food and in our coffee the melon and orange drink (obviously packet mix, were,over ladened with SUGAR so sweet and vile. Nothing like the Photos advertised including the dress attire of your reception staff that were wearing jeans and t-shirts

If your going to charge Baht 2,000 a night you should have the decency to update your poor condition rooms that are falling apart I am totally disgusted with what I given for my money and wasting my time trouble petrol and maintenance on my car.

See my 20 photos o

Room Tip: None don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Golden1966
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I happened on this resort and decided to stay because of the location and views. We booked into two Island suites (larger rooms floating in the lake) beside each other.
Pluses: Scenery and surroundings are superb. Location is Tranquil and relaxing. Some water activities to take part in. Aircon was very good. Staff were pleasant. There is a little shop and coffee shop near to reception.
Minuses: Price is crazy expensive for the quality and level of service. We paid 3,300 THB per room which will get an excellent 4 star hotel nearby. They only took cash - which we just had enough of to check in - no ATM within several tens of km. WiFi is unusable. Gas heating for the shower didn't work In one room (and leaked gas)- room 508. The hair dryer in the same room burned out during use. Not suitable for old people or children as steep steps to all rooms. There is a home made lift extending half way down to the lake rooms, but this is a safety hazard. Restaurant closes at 8pm.
To sum up: rooms are poor, the quality and service doesn't match the cost. The location is fantastic. Waking up to dawn over the lake is very special. You are paying for the view and location not the hotel. We enjoyed because of the experience, scenery and setting, not the hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Stay here twice, first time was better.
The resort has nice landscape with the lake of Srinakarin Dam.
Room is nice considering a resort in this part of Thailand... you better bring your own amenities e.g. bath gel, shampoo, toothbrush, .. coffee tea

Activities.. kayak and rafting, also swimming in the lake
Location.. pretty isolated and not possible to get there with public transportation
Service ... plenty of staff but service doesn't really exist. Staff sitting around paying attention to their mobiles.
I rate 4 for its scenic landscape

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkJ19
Reviewed 29 December 2016

i spend 5 days in this hotel with my fiance,i choose the deluxe room,The room was clean and the design was nice, the bathroom had a bath-tube an window beside to the room.
it has kind staff . pool was small but it was cozy. Jacuzzi was broken at that time,
breakfast was not as good as the room.

Room Tip: best accommodation with good price . breakfast was poor
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple