“Dissapointed”
Review of Suphattra Land

Suphattra Land
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Ban Khai
More attraction details
Owner description: Suphattra Land : Agrotourism in Rayong, Thailand A Fruit paradise on 800 rais (more than 300acres) with over 20 varieties of best tropical fruits. A tramcare will guide you to the most interesting and attractive parts of the orchard. Explore the fruit varieties. Enjoy delicious fresh fruits from the displays or self-pick and sample ripe fruits right from the trees. Open daily from 8.00AM - 5.00PM (No holiday)
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I came here on March 30, 2017.

When I arrived, the guide told me that we can't eat durians because it was out of season but we still can enjoy the rest of the fruits. Even we were dissapointed, we still keep our hope high and thought it's fine cause we still can have the fruit buffet and enjoy the papaya salad.
But the fruit buffet was disappointing, the fruit were served in one big table with lot of flies and bored looking staffs behind it. There were only mangoes ( some sour some sweet), jackfruit, starfruit (sour), papaya, watermelon and dragonfruit.
We only spent about 15 minutes here cause we were dissapointed with the taste of the fruits and decided to try the papaya salad.
At first it was great, the taste was nice until I found worms on the salad.

I won't recommend this place especially when it is not a fruit season. My trip here was disappointing and a waste of time (2 hours trip from Pattaya).

17  Thank Agnes C
All reviews
"fruit"
in 39 reviews
"som tam"
in 7 reviews
"eat as much as you want"
"all sorts"
in 3 reviews
"costs"
"station"

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

To be honest, i won't recommended to go here except from May until August, because my tour guide said, the best durian would be ready at that months. But, for my group, they provide the durian. I'm a durian hater, so i didn't try that, but my friends said the taste wasn't good as in Indonesia. For another fruits, they have mango, jackfruit, dragonfruit, starfruit, pineapple, banana, papaya, etc. You need to pick by yourself (buffet). And if you want to taste something different, add some salt, its worth to try.
The location is about 3 hours from Suvarnabhumi Airport, and about 1 hour from Pattaya.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

best visit here during April - June because it's the fruit season.
location is in the middle of highway from Bangkok to Pattaya. but it's worth to stop if you're durian lover.
450 baht per person for buffet durian. the guide will welcome you with ice coconut water on cup. and ride on tram to see different kind of fruit plant.
after eating fruits.. continue the journey to walk through organic farms and you can enjoy the authentic Thai salad.

just visited on new year but not so much people knew this place. it's pretty quite and not a fruit season.

different kind of fruits mango, star fruit, dragon fruit, papaya, banana, apple, longan etc.

1  Thank hendryth
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Ride in trams going around to different pit stops to try different fruits and food. From what i could remember, there were 2 pitstops for fruits, another pitstop for papaya salad and another for honey. I found the durian alone to be worthwhile for the trip to Suphattra land. The Durian was creamy and tasty. Only thing to note was that the mango was very sour!

2  Thank Tim0thy88
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

A great day trip. Educational and entertaining. A beautiful huge farm covering hundreds of acres with a plethora of tropical plants. Also has a hydroponic operation on premises as well as bee-keeping and rubber tree operations.

Excellent customer service and multilingual tour guides make it a great experience. You also get to taste test all of thel fruit grown on the farm. Unlimited so skip breakfast if you want to get the best value. I know we ate more than our admission price in Durian fruit alone.

You are also treated to unlimited papaya salad. Made for you to order. A delicious traditional Thai salad.

Very interesting and fun. Includes tour in comfortable and well maintained covered trolley. Bee honey extraction demonstration was amazing.

Highly recommended.