Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice place for fun n fruits

Reviewed 17 August 2017
Simis29
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile
fruit buffet and durian lover paradise

best visit here during April - June because it's the fruit season. location is in the middle of... read more

Reviewed 5 January 2017
hendryth
Medan, Indonesia
via mobile

All reviews fruit som tam eat as much as you want all sorts land honey car trees bangkok paradise hour costs station
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Firstly they pick you up with a special car which you can see 4 sides of it. While you are having your tour they explain all the informations about trees and fruits. On your first destination you will taste the magnificent fruits. And in next destinations you will fine places like paradise for taking amazing photos. In last destination you can have different fruit salads. Total time of this tour will take 1,5 hour in this time you are welcomed by friendly and hospitable employee. If you are looking for a silent place which is far away from the annoying noise of city this land is the best choice for you. And all these service costs you for really cheap price.

1  Thank fatih u
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Full day outdoor activity..2 and a half hrs drive from Bangkok..ticket price differs from what mentioned online..anyways..had fun..enjoyed eatin lot of fruits..somtam was wonderful..not many fruits on trees at this time..but still we saw some..durian n honey station was also good..

4  Thank Simis29
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

A good place to try all sorts of tropical fruits. A place worth to visit if you are nearby. Eat as much as you want.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I came here on March 30, 2017.

When I arrived, the guide told me that we can't eat durians because it was out of season but we still can enjoy the rest of the fruits. Even we were dissapointed, we still keep our hope high and thought it's fine cause we still can have the fruit buffet and enjoy the papaya salad.
But the fruit buffet was disappointing, the fruit were served in one big table with lot of flies and bored looking staffs behind it. There were only mangoes ( some sour some sweet), jackfruit, starfruit (sour), papaya, watermelon and dragonfruit.
We only spent about 15 minutes here cause we were dissapointed with the taste of the fruits and decided to try the papaya salad.
At first it was great, the taste was nice until I found worms on the salad.

I won't recommend this place especially when it is not a fruit season. My trip here was disappointing and a waste of time (2 hours trip from Pattaya).

17  Thank Agnes C
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

To be honest, i won't recommended to go here except from May until August, because my tour guide said, the best durian would be ready at that months. But, for my group, they provide the durian. I'm a durian hater, so i didn't try that, but my friends said the taste wasn't good as in Indonesia. For another fruits, they have mango, jackfruit, dragonfruit, starfruit, pineapple, banana, papaya, etc. You need to pick by yourself (buffet). And if you want to taste something different, add some salt, its worth to try.
The location is about 3 hours from Suvarnabhumi Airport, and about 1 hour from Pattaya.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

best visit here during April - June because it's the fruit season.
location is in the middle of highway from Bangkok to Pattaya. but it's worth to stop if you're durian lover.
450 baht per person for buffet durian. the guide will welcome you with ice coconut water on cup. and ride on tram to see different kind of fruit plant.
after eating fruits.. continue the journey to walk through organic farms and you can enjoy the authentic Thai salad.

just visited on new year but not so much people knew this place. it's pretty quite and not a fruit season.

different kind of fruits mango, star fruit, dragon fruit, papaya, banana, apple, longan etc.

1  Thank hendryth
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Ride in trams going around to different pit stops to try different fruits and food. From what i could remember, there were 2 pitstops for fruits, another pitstop for papaya salad and another for honey. I found the durian alone to be worthwhile for the trip to Suphattra land. The Durian was creamy and tasty. Only thing to note was that the mango was very sour!

2  Thank Tim0thy88
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

A great day trip. Educational and entertaining. A beautiful huge farm covering hundreds of acres with a plethora of tropical plants. Also has a hydroponic operation on premises as well as bee-keeping and rubber tree operations.

Excellent customer service and multilingual tour guides make it a great experience. You also get to taste test all of thel fruit grown on the farm. Unlimited so skip breakfast if you want to get the best value. I know we ate more than our admission price in Durian fruit alone.

You are also treated to unlimited papaya salad. Made for you to order. A delicious traditional Thai salad.

Very interesting and fun. Includes tour in comfortable and well maintained covered trolley. Bee honey extraction demonstration was amazing.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I love this place because I just love fruits. Being Asian most of the fruits are fruits I always eat and I love so its heaven for me. I especially enjoyed the rambutan farm. I could've stayed there the whole entire day. LOL. The only thing I didn't like was the swarm of hungry people that ransacks the buffet table. it was pretty unorganized. Luckily, as soon as the fruits runs out they start cutting up some more fresh fruits so you'll be bale to taste all of the fruits.

One of the funny thing we saw was the numerous lines of toilet they have just in case nature calls you after munching on those fruits.

1  Thank Kaenji S
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Great place to try all the tropical fruits of Thailand. Relaxing experience travelling within the large plantations, getting fresh air. The highlight was the fruit Buffet. Better to visit in April, May period when the season is perfect for picking ripped fruits. Great experience.