Claridge House(Lingfield)
US$ 60
US$ 99
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 117
Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel(East Grinstead)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 91
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

1,265 results
All reviewsrace courserace tracktwo double bedsrace meetingracecourse viewbalcony overlookingplay golfbreathe spaspa facilitieslovely hotelhotel barsuperior roomrelaxation roomsteam roomreception staffpoached eggsspa break
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Service was wonderful, both at reception and in the bar where we ate dinner. Delicious, fresh breakfast with lots of choice. Our room was spotlessly clean with a great view of the racetrack. The spa was luxurious - from the changing room to the pool itself which was a perfect temperature. My only complaint was the comfort of one of the double beds in our family room: it dipped badly as the mattress was so soft so we didn't get a great night's sleep.

Room Tip: check out the beds as soon as you arrive and ask to change if they aren't comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Lingfield Park R, Front Office Manager at Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Lisa K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

I am happy to have read that you had an enjoyable stay overall and you found our staff service satisfactory. Please accept my apologies about the uncomfortable bed. We are in the process of acquiring new mattresses for the hotel to provide a more comfortable night's sleep.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I booked one night at the hotel for a Easter surprise for my wife and for the price I have to say that it was a really good buy(I acquired it as part of an Easter offer). The room, and the bed, let's not forget the wonderful bed was everything we hoped for. The staff were courteous, the barman made us two beautiful cocktails with great skill and the buffet breakfast was excellent. A great stay...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Peter11435,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us about your recent stay.

We really appreciate your nice comments about our facilities and most importantly about our staff members.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I travel a lot for business and stay either at a Marriott or Hilton. I see the other reviews that the service here was not very good. I had the opposite experience. The front desk was prompt and courteous. The breakfast service orchestrated by the Ray, was the thing that stood out for me. Everything just happened, quickly, but never rushed. My coffee was delivered almost as I sat down. The breakfast choices were also very good, much more than I have seen at other properties. I come back because of the service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear ralphwvetsch,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us.

We really appreciate your nice comments about our staff service. Please rest assured that your review will be shared with Ray and the breakfast team as well.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stayed here before after visiting Chessington (no races on) and loved it HOWEVER we recommended it to celebrate my parents golden anniversary and were VERY disappointed! The blond lady that served us in the pie shop in the races (also works in the Hotel) was the rudest lady I have ever met! I asked for some teas and she called me down to the till, I then proceeded with the rest of my order and she huffed and puffed ...told her colleague I was holding up her queue and then made a nasty comment regarding me asking for the third tea.....me and the family were shocked especially after paying £34 for 3 teas, 2 coffees, 3 hot dogs and a cheese roll!!!!!!! so rude and so overpriced I am so annoyed that I handed over my money but I didn't realise there was a van outside :( The Hotel restaurant in the eve was full of rowdy groups of men and we could not hear ourselves at all and the language was awful, we had children with us but it didn't seem to bother them! We were also sent a set menu that we had all chosen from but on the day was told that was wrong and had to have a new menu which was much more expensive!! To top it off my pork chop was raw and had to go back so everyone else had finished. The food is very overpriced for what you get. We felt bad as we had recommended it :(

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank clare4204
Lingfield Park R, Front Office Manager at Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear clare4204,

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that you have enjoyed a visit to the hotel on a previous occasion.

Hospitality is an area that we pride ourselves in and it is disappointing to read your comments regarding your interaction with one of our staff members during your stay. Feedback is something that we acknowledge and learn from and it has been shared with the food and beverage team.

On key race days the hotel can busy with groups due to the mixture of guests that visit the resort. I am sorry that the actions of other guests impacted on your stay.

I understand that our Restaurant Supervisor did discuss the booking and the challenges with the lead booker and asked for the initial confirmation regarding the menus to be sent across and allow us to understand where the communication was dropped.

To date we have not received a follow up and have therefore not been able to investigate further.

If the lead booker can contact the hotel on 01342 830 930 (option 7), and ask for me or the Hotel Manager, we would appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback regarding your stay.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

As my grown up children live close by this is the place I stay when visiting them from Asia. I also try and make sure when I come to Lingfield the races are on so we can watch with the grandchildren from our room. This trip 20-22 Jan the meeting was cancelled due to the soggy weather ! bed is comfortable, but the breakfast is worth paying I am gold member so complimentary.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear littlegsinAsia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay.

It is great to know that we are your "go to" place when visiting family and we hope to keep you as a loyal guest for the foreseeable future.