“Really nice hotel. Venue makes it special ”

Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lingfield
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely venue for a conference. Well received by the staff and I lovely bar at the reception. The room is to normal Marriott standard but the view overlooking the racecourse is exceptional especially with aeroplanes flying low from Gatwick. Food lovely.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Lingfield Park R, Guest Relations Manager at Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear CB020806,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We appreciate your nice comments about our facilities and your room overlooking the reacecourse.

I hope we have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Guest Relations

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Welcoming, pleasant staff at reception on arrival hugely contrasted with the arrogant patronizing individual on departure. Overall it was a nice stay marred by a last minute attitude hiccup. Service at dinner time was very good. Room was nice, clean and comfortable, although mattress was sagging. Tables at dinner and breakfast were sticky to the touch - quite unhygienic. On one occasion It took three goes for the breakfast eggs order to be correct. We were presented with 'unpoached' poached eggs, fried eggs and eventually an omelette which is what we ordered in the first place. Brushing up on hospitality skills and attention to detail would help enormously.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lingfield Park R, Front Office Manager at Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear ddd3112,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment caused by the front desk staff. Would you be so kind as to get in touch with me on 01342 830 930 (option 7) so I can gain some more details in order to be able to investigate? If I am not available, please leave your details so I can contact you.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Sadly, although very comfortable encountered very rude front desk behaviour & was expected to drag my own luggage up to 3 floor despite explaining I had mobility issues when I asked for help. They even gave me the Porters trolley to do this on my own!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Racetrack!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Alison A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Pretty much as you would expect from Marriott. Standard room. Comfortable. The staff were especially helpful at check in. Why not 5 stars? Well the fire alarm at 3am was handled like a complete fiasco and at check out it wasn’t even acknowledged. I’ll probably stay again but only for the standard Marriott offering and the points.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Johnandrewriley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment caused by how we handled the fire alarm going off during the night. It is pretty clear that while the investigation to the cause of the fire was done promptly and efficiently (it was caused by an oversensitive sensor), we did not deliver up to the standards regarding communication. Please rest assured that the matter has been addressed with the highest priority to improve our health and safety standards.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel with direct view on horse race track and golf course. Nice staff and good offer for Gym and Spa. Big rooms, clean and confortable. Big parking. Restaurant is on average level. Good breakfast

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Stefano V,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel.

I was happy to read about your positive comments on our hotel, facilities and staff.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best Regards,

Guest Relations

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lingfield
4.3 km away
27.8 km away
De Vere Wotton House
De Vere Wotton House
#1 of 8 in Dorking

Been to Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK