I stayed at Somatheeram and enjoyed my stay. Rooms are very clean and the property is very well maintenant. The staff is friendly but not every one speaks English which is a pity. The restaurant is very basic, I prefer to go and eat at Manaltheeram, the other resort at the beach. Internetconnection is very poor.
Treatments are good but to many people, so they rush and don't take time to give it properly. A lot of people get the same treatments which is a bit unusual.
Yoga is very good. Nice place to go but Manaltheeram is much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somatheeram is the world of authentic Ayurveda. A serene Aryurvedic resort by the sea in South India. Here you can benefit from traditional Ayurvedic therapy as well as yoga in a blissfully peaceful environment. It is one of the best tourism spots in Kerala, India. Located at Chowara Beach on a hillock 9 km south of the famous Kovalam Beach, Trivandrum, Kerala with over 15 acres of greenery all around.And for houseboat trip in kollam u can visit our kollam allseason backwater resort .. search for allseason kollam ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somatheeram Ayurveda Hotel Chowara
- Somatheeram Ayurvedic Beach Hotel
- Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort Kerala/Chowara, India