I am writing to all trip advisor readers while reclining on my bed next to a giant moth made out of the towels we use in the bathroom that is coated in rose petals. It is truly a sight to be hold. What can i say about Somatheeram other that you have to visit this place to see for yourself the beauty, the hospitality and taste the food from this wonderful area of the world. The staff go the distance to make sure you are happy and content, the Ayurveda food is mouthwatering and you simply just can't have one plate. It is deeeelish.!!!
Yes when travelling overseas to countries like india there is problems with the power, internet but that is what makes it a trip away and so much fun. Sign up for some treatments and rest every day watching the surf, the sea eagles play and you must try the Saffron Tea on your own balcony, its heavenly. I have three days to go and its wonderful. Glenn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somatheeram is the world of authentic Ayurveda. A serene Aryurvedic resort by the sea in South India. Here you can benefit from traditional Ayurvedic therapy as well as yoga in a blissfully peaceful environment. It is one of the best tourism spots in Kerala, India. Located at Chowara Beach on a hillock 9 km south of the famous Kovalam Beach, Trivandrum, Kerala with over 15 acres of greenery all around.And for houseboat trip in kollam u can visit our kollam allseason backwater resort .. search for allseason kollam ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Stayzilla so you can book your Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somatheeram Ayurveda Hotel Chowara
- Somatheeram Ayurvedic Beach Hotel
- Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort Kerala/Chowara, India