“Loved the Beach Bungalow”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to Our Beach Bungalow 8042OO2886 Comfy Queen Bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Our Beach Bungalow 8042OO2886
Comfy Queen Bed
Bath with Shower / Tub combo with adjustable Rain shower head
Enjoy your morning coffer overlooking the beautiful community of Rosemary Beach!
Entering Alys Beach - 1/2 mile from us.
Welcome to our Seacrest pool!
It's 12,000 square feet!
Very inviting!
We love it!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sherri049
Columbus, Ohio
“Loved the Beach Bungalow”
Reviewed 24 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

You won't be disappointed with the bungalow. It is located next to Rosemary's and Alley's beach. Lot's of places to have dinner and within a short walking distance to the beach or pool. We will return again to celebrate our birthdays.

EagleEyeF...
Ocala, Florida
“Lovely Stay in Rosemary Beach”
Reviewed 3 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed for a long week end at Our Beach Bungalow. It is nicely decorated and very clean. The property is within easy walking distance of Barrett Square, with its shops and very good restaurants. The tennis center is close also, which is where we spent most of our time. Recommend this as a nice place for couples to stay.

momofjake...
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Loved our stay in the Beach Bungalow”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

This property was the perfect place to stay on our first visit to Rosemary Beach, FLA. It was clean and beautifully decorated. The owners made us feel very comfortable and very welcomed. We loved the location, a easy stroll to two pools and you could walk to the beach but we took the nice tram which runs to pool and beach. You could walk to many fine restaurants. It was the right size for my husband and I. I would loved to visit here again.

Carly L
“Great stay!! :)”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband, myself and my two children had a great stay! The bungalow was spacious enough for the four of us and was close enough to the beach that we went back for lunch. It was very well kept and even came with cute welcome goodies. I cannot wait to return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mushroomh...
Rochester, New York
“Great winter getaway!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect location right at the edge of Rosemary Beach, its actually in 'The Village' at Seacrest beach which is very nice too. I can't say anything negative about this place. The studio was very well equipped to the point that I felt like I was at home. Check in was all done online and everything was as it was stated in the agreement. I will say that I really appreciated the owner contacting me prior to arrival as this was the first time I ever vacationed in a rental property as opposed to a hotel or resort. I did not expect there to be as much as there was in this condo. I plan to stay here again the next time I visit the Rosemary beach area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed was so comfortable!
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing