“Great stay!! :)”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to Our Beach Bungalow 8042OO2886 Comfy Queen Bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Our Beach Bungalow 8042OO2886
Comfy Queen Bed
Bath with Shower / Tub combo with adjustable Rain shower head
Enjoy your morning coffer overlooking the beautiful community of Rosemary Beach!
Entering Alys Beach - 1/2 mile from us.
Welcome to our Seacrest pool!
It's 12,000 square feet!
Very inviting!
We love it!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Carly L
“Great stay!! :)”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband, myself and my two children had a great stay! The bungalow was spacious enough for the four of us and was close enough to the beach that we went back for lunch. It was very well kept and even came with cute welcome goodies. I cannot wait to return!

Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Mushroomh...
Rochester, New York
“Great winter getaway!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect location right at the edge of Rosemary Beach, its actually in 'The Village' at Seacrest beach which is very nice too. I can't say anything negative about this place. The studio was very well equipped to the point that I felt like I was at home. Check in was all done online and everything was as it was stated in the agreement. I will say that I really appreciated the owner contacting me prior to arrival as this was the first time I ever vacationed in a rental property as opposed to a hotel or resort. I did not expect there to be as much as there was in this condo. I plan to stay here again the next time I visit the Rosemary beach area.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed was so comfortable!
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Piperatla...
Atlanta
“Convenient and cozy!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

What a perfect place to stay right between Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach. You are right in the middle of everything. You can ride your bike to Rosemary for shopping (great stores including Sugar Shak, Gigi's, lots of places to eat, farmers market and more), head the other directions to Alys Beach for Charlie's Donuts (get there early) and best seafood ever George's, while riding back stop at Sea Crest for a splash in the big pool. And if that's not enough, the Village offers everything you could need: bikes, treats, eats, and more. Shrimp night Wednesday night, yogurt yummy, bikes rentals, it was just the perfect place to stay. The room is very comfortable and the kids loved the pull out sofa. The small pool right downstairs was great to end the day with a dip. The owner answered all our questions and made us feel right at home. Southern hospitality at its best! And the motto of LAGNIAPPE (Cajun for giving a little extra) fit this place perfectly. Thanks for giving us the perfect place for a perfect vacation!

Liked best: Convenient and cozy
Liked least: If I had to pick a least, bathroom shower drying line for hanging bathing suits
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Charlotte
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing