All reviews busy highway room was clean central coast somersby wedding microwave
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Close to Pacific Mwy. And close to the characteristic village of Gosford with beautiful bay. They welcomed us with much courtesy. Traditional Motel. With everything you need for a pleasant stay. Very Clean. I have stayed several times. Recommended. Economic.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This motel offers very good value and is nice and clean.

However when we arrived at 4.30 pm on Saturday there was nobody at the reception. We eventually did reach someone by ringing the phone. Then the booking were not clearly managed that is we had book two separate rooms but they only had us fill out the form for one. We did get it sorted.

The thing I found was quite a problem is the very poor parking facilities. The spaces at the from were only large enough for small cars while spaces at the rear were too narrow to allow you get out of the car without a very tight squeeze.

The bathroom is very tired and well past the point of needing an upgrade.

The location is not the best with the need to go all the way down the hill to Gosford before been able to turn around when you want o head back to Sydney adding an extra 15 minutes to just get to the other side of the road. The room itself was clean and tidy and surprising for a motel had a microwave and crockery to allow you to cook something if that was your desire. We did not on this trip.

My room (No. 15) did not have a clock while my partners did (room No.11). I found this annoying.

The one thing I was not very happy with was the constant traffic noise. With a set of traffic lights right in front of the motel on a hill vehicles stop and taking off were quite noisy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I needed somewhere to stay close to Somersby, on the central coast, so I chose to stay here. Although it is a budget motel and right on the central coast HWY, I had a lovely night. The heavy sliding door keeps a lot of the traffic noise out. The room was clean and smelt nice. The staff were lovely and the bed was very comfortable. However, my breakfast was beautiful, eggs cooked to perfection and a very good price. I will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017

A shabby motel with difficult access and egress and with traffic noise, and they don't even give you a biscuit. The staff are O.K. and the place was clean, but I would only rate it at two stars maximum.

Room Tip: Rooms at back would be quieter
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean room, reasonable priced and great view.
Unfortunately the bed is an uncomfortable double, not queen size, the floor is tiled which is not nice during a winter stay, the hotel is on a very busy highway, the road noise did keep me up, parking is very squeezed with a 4WD or van.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family