All reviewsbusy highwayroom was cleancentral coastsomersbyweddingmicrowave
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean room, reasonable priced and great view.
Unfortunately the bed is an uncomfortable double, not queen size, the floor is tiled which is not nice during a winter stay, the hotel is on a very busy highway, the road noise did keep me up, parking is very squeezed with a 4WD or van.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This a decent little motel. They husband & wife owners were absolutely delightful. They were extremely helpful & welcoming. They room was clean well maintained & accommodated our family of 4 including 2 teens very well. Even though it is right on the busy highway, my sleep was restful & satisfying.
There are no lifts which makes it a little difficult if you have lots of luggage. Fortunately, there is only 1 upper floor. Overall, I do highly recommend this motel if you need a nice clean room for short stays.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We were looking for cheap accommodation for one night only, the staff were polite and friendly, the room was very clean, great view over Gosford from the balcony of our room (room 23), the pool is clean, this place is good value for money, would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yvonne P
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Very Clean and comfortable our host Pat & Sonia Singh are very friendly we also enjoyed a lovely cooked breakfast served with a smile.Great Value for your money. Not far from a very great fish and chips and pizza for lunch and tea.

Room Tip: our first night we had a ground floor room and our second night was at the back of the motel upstairs with a great view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank debbiereid58
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here by myself after a wedding. it was convenient. the bed is super comfortable. the rooms dated but have everything you need including a microwave and fridge which is a nice touch. The furniture is old and has a lot of wear and tear. it that doesn't bother me. I was surprised by the nice view from my room ( 21) out the back up the stairs. the staff was kind enough to let me check in way before check in time - really appreciated. the wifi password doesn't work which is frustrating. I paid $11.50 for a great room service breakfast - picture included

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo