Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com$151
eDreams$146
Tripadvisor$146
StayForLong
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2021

Our room was amazing and on 2 floors. Very spacious. Staff were great - everyone at reception really knew how to treat their customers. Food was awesome...the staff in the restaurant were great. Had to cut our visit short 1 day, but plan to go back real soon. Hotel was super clean!

Room tip: I think all their rooms are renovated and great just like ours was.
Date of stay: June 2021
Celine Marks, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Suites Lac-Brome, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. All of us are delighted that we could ensure a pleasurable stay during your visit.
Thank you once again for your stay and your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Suites Lac Brome.

Reviewed 10 May 2021

i was looking forward to book a room, apparently cats are not pets! when u call to reserve they told you are not allowed only dogs!! such a disappointment. since when cats are not pets? you should specify that on your web page.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank cintia2308
Reviewed 19 August 2020

Great spot, lovely private access to the beach and river behind the hotel was amazing to kayak on. I wanted late checkout on Sunday (to have a full weekend there) but had to pay for 3 nights instead of 2 because they don't offer it. Checkout is 11am so if you want a full weekend, you need to book 3 nights. Because of this I'm not sure if I'd return, it was a very expensive weekend.

The pool was also lovely but FREEZING, not many people got in. A heater would make the world of difference.

If late checkout was offered and the pool heated I would definitely return as I did enjoy my stay. Staff were very friendly. I did not eat at the restaurant (over my budget with having to pay for 3 nights) but I would have liked to try it.

I had half a roll of toilet paper and half a box of Kleenex when I arrived, otherwise the room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. Fridge in the room was great and the continental breakfast was delicious.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Everything was so perfect nothing to complain about! The food was really good & the staff was very great. My suite was so pretty with an amazing view, with a really comfy bed and clean room.

Room tip: Awesome view on suite!
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2019

Newly updated rooms, location near Knowlton, and reasonable prices made this a great choice for attending the Knowlton Literary Festival. Buffet breakfast was delicious with many hot and cold choices. Would certainly return here if visiting this beautiful area.

Date of stay: October 2019