“Lunch with friends”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

First time I've been to this restaurant! Really enjoyed my visit! Staff were kind and efficient!
Lunch meal beautifully presented and tasty! Prices reasonable! A quaint place which I will certainly return to!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Decided to try this restaurant for breakfast as reviews were very good
Got a table straight away but then waited approx 10 mins to have our order taken
While we were waiting another family and a couple were seated approx 5 mins after us
The waitress served both these other customers before us
We then had our order taken and waited another 5 mins or so for our coffee and tea
Still waiting for another 10-15 mins and noticed that the other couple and family were being served their breakfast
Waited for another 5-10 mins before asking a waitress where our order was, with a reply we were next in line and that it would be here shortly
Once we did get our order, I had bacon and fried eggs and my husband had bacon and scrambled eggs
We then had to ask for a knife and fork as we did not have any cutlery
Then asked for butter for our toast
After waiting for so long the breakfast was not that nice as the bacon was that crispy and leathery that you couldn't even put your fork through it and the toast was very hard
I didn't even enjoy my cup of tea as it had gone cold by the time our breakfast had arrived
No intentions of going back any time soon

1  Thank jetta05_13
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Quaint and cosy atmosphere, brilliant service, drinks and food arrived quickly, and we will definitely return!
My Avocado Smash was delicious! And my husband tells me his Big Breakfast was fantastic!
The waitstaff even offered to give me some hot water to prevent my tea from getting too strong; being a tea connoisseur and purist, I really appreciated this gesture ;)
Thanks Lil G! :D

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Very busy here on Sundays but put up with the chaos because the brunch and lunch menu and great service are both a delight. We went to celebrate a family birthday and left as very happy mid-day diners.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, we are never disappointed with Little Guildford.
Service, menu and food quality are always great and the coffee is great too!
Highly recommend for any occasion.