“Didn't want to leave”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
ACAA19
“Didn't want to leave”
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This has to be one of the top places we have stayed (having use 14 different accommodations on this trip). It was very easy to book and all questions I had were answered promptly by Steve. We arrived from seminyak and our roomboy waryan was waiting for us. He helped us bring our luggage down. The villa is gorgeous. sooo clean. As you walk in the pool is present on your left. The kitchen and sitting area over look this. The two bedrooms were amazing and the bathrooms our favourite to date. They are huge. The villa is equipped with everything! There is an excellent collection of DVDs. We watched 2 seasons of greys anatomy! Breakfast is served every morning and the villa cleaned if you wish. It's in a brilliant location, away from the hustle but less than a 5 min drive from ubud town. Taxi should cost no more than 20000 rupiah. We loved this area and wished we would have stayed there longer. The villa is a gem.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
kebumen-ID
Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

carinaryd...
Sweden
“...and Paradise it is.”
Reviewed 17 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I have visited many countries around the world and stayed at many places - including some pretty exclusive ones, and this was my second visit in Ubud since 1991.

The central part has changed a lot, but in Penestanan, where this property is located, you will find pretty much the Ubud I got used to some 20 years ago: A village with shops and restaurants, but still very close to the tranquility of the ricepaddies.

Villa Palm Kuning offered the best value for money I have seen anywhere. With the service provided by Wayan, it's lke staying at a hotel - but instead of a room you have a whole villa and complete privacy. Wanna go skinny dipping in the pool? No problem. There is noone who can see you.

In short: Highly recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall high quality of the villa.
Liked least: That I couldn't stay there forever.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Berlin
Reviewed 6 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Amsterdam
Reviewed 2 April 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing