“A great place for breakfast”
Review of Q & Co.

Q & Co.
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 19
Reviewed 23 January 2021

First time visit and we weren't dissappointed, very friendly staff, great menu choice and generous size portions. Beautifully presented, clean and pleasant surroundings

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (140)

Reviewed 9 August 2020

I ordered the mushrooms & poached eggs on toast(as per menu), it came out with kale & I think a pesto butter on the sourdough, if I had known it came with extras, I would've ordered them without, I picked around & ate the eggs & mushrooms, what I could anyway, the kale was everywhere,wife ordered eggs benny, it came on 2 big slices of sourdough, should just use one slice,sorry but won't be back

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 30 July 2020

I was walking around Warner's Bay waterfront and wanted a acai smoothie I saw a sign in front so I went in. It is a great little café with plenty of seating available inside and outside I was happy I walked in! Great menu options for all ages. Lovely staff and reasonable prices.
After I walked out I saw the sweets I was disappointed I didn't get one but I will have to go back again !

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

This Restuarant is very clean, happy staff and good service as well as great food. Have been several times always consistent

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

My second visit here, first visit 2 years ago. Pulled pork Asian salad had something missing. Perhaps the lack of fresh coriander and mint or perhaps the dressing wasn’t balanced - salt, sweet, spicy and sour but I didn’t have that zing on the taste buds that I was expecting.

Date of visit: October 2019