All reviews every meal game ranger watering hole staff service treated like royalty carried our bags double shower feel right at home covered patio every staff member rose petals romantic weekend wonderful stay blown away get away great hospitality his wife
Reviewed 20 June 2016

My Hubby and I booked Thaba Khaya for our 1st Wedding Anniversary. It was a life time experience! The staff made us feel home they were so very friendly, I bonded with them as they were so warm towards us. I will definitely go back as often as I can. The Chef and the food was excellent! the game drives were so enlightening. A big thank you to Thaba Khaya Crew!

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Wonderful staff, greeted us with smiles. We upgraded to the luxury suit, was worth every penny. They have the most awesome chef with an incredible story. We felt and was treated like family. Will def come back again.

Room tip: Always ask for an upgrade.
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We were spoiled rotten - fantastic stay. The staff is very friendly and really know what they are doing. They take all your personal needs into consideration. The lodge is just big enough for an intimate and private getaway.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Our experience at Thaba Khaya was nothing short of amazing. I have never experienced such amazing service, everyone makes you feel welcomed and right at home. The food was exceptional and the game drives, fun, fun, fun!

We really look forward to going back. Thank you Pieter, Gordon, Richard, Emily, Jonathan and all the other staff who made the experience memorable.

PS: Richard and Gordon, we saw all the giraffe on our way out. Six of them, 5 adults and one baby one!

1  Thank ZandileDlamini
Reviewed 23 March 2016

My boyfriend and I spent a long weekend at Thaba Khaya Game Lodge in March. We were blown away by the service, food, overall look and feel of the lodge and the game drives. The grounds are kept neat and tidy and so many smiles and assistance from the staff. I would recommend Thaba Khaya Game Lodge to anyone wanting a nice getaway from the bustle of JHB!

Date of stay: March 2016