All reviews first floor two nights lofoten islands rooms are clean nice hotel small town breakfast buffet northern lights wi fi an overnight stay yogurt sausage bread stayed one night midnight sun hotel is located no elevator
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This is a nice hotel situated cloose to everything in Leknes (bu Leknes isn´t a very big place) The room was spacious and welcoming, the bed really comfortable and the bathroom clean and modern. The hotel served a good breakfast that included all you need and all you want. The restaruant was open at evening but I did not find the menu so very interesting.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night. Cosy hotel, comfortable room and good service. I will be happy to go back! Unfortunately I missed breakfast as I slept in. But the coffee I got to go was very nice! I would have liked to stay longer

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Kristian T, Daglig leder at Scandic Leknes Lofoten Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Nina!
Thank you for your kind words.
You are welcome back at any time :)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We stayed here for two nights at the end of our Great Rail Journey holiday for the Midnight Sun. The room was clean, good shower but let down by poor window sealing exacerbated by smoking outside the window. There were no tea/coffee making facilities in the room but these were available at the reception area. The breakfast was the standard norwegian fare let down at times by inadequate supplies but generally ok.

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor at the front
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bigfrank49!
Thank you for leaving a review.
We will take your remarks, and use them to be better for Our guests.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This beautiful 2-storey building hotel is located few kilometers from the airport. Staff were nice,informative and helpful with fast check in process. The room,though small, was clean and well-maintained,the bed was comfortable and tidy. The breakfast was enjoyable good in quality and variety of food. Free wifi was offered too. We love this hotel and truly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Pui K!

Thank you for your nice feed-back.
We are really happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I have to be honest that when i looked at this hotel on here and other sites i was not expecting much but i found the hotel very good. It was warm and confortable and the staff excellent.
The rooms are basic but comfortable and clean, the food was good. Pack lunches were available by purchasing a lunch box and filling it yourself at breakfast time....which suited me fine.
I did witness an angry german customer complaining when he was paying his bill at the price of the beer on his bill, but frankly I think most people know how expensive the beer is in Norway....and I felt the receptionist dealt with his protestations very professionally and calmly. The bill he was given was not wrong just expensive in his mind.
All in all I would hesitate to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Kristian T, General Manager at Scandic Leknes Lofoten Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Duncan!

Thank you for Your kind Words.
We are really happy you enjoyed Your stay With us.
Welcome back!