“Gastro Pub Fab food”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Love the four bells. Always lovely food. Great variety on the menu and a fab selection of Gins. We went on valentines for a meal and they pushed the boat out it was lovely. Can highly reccomend

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We went for Sunday lunch on Mother’s Day. I booked a table for 1.30 pm weeks in advance. I get there at 1.30 to find a voicemail on my phone saying we should have been there for 1, threatening to give the table away. I rush in and the woman in snotty - insisting I’ve made an error. I got the email up on my phone proving the time I booked it for. No acknowledgement or apology. Food was good and tasty and reasonable value. Certainly not extraordinary, there are plenty of other pubs in Nottingham offering similar if not better without the attitude. I won’t be returning.

5  Thank Leah P
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This pub has to offer the best Sunday lunch in Nottinghamshire. Nicely refurbished the pub offers a relaxed informal dining. The food is cooked to perfection. I had the roast beef, but one member of the party had the fish and chips.. served in brown paper the piece of fish was sizeable! The service was good, even though it was busy.

It’s worth booking a table on a Sunday to avoid disappointment!

Will certainly be going back!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We came for a meal on Saturday and drinks, the pub was quite messy and dirty on the floor not what you usually expect.
When our meal came it was just warm and sude items where missing, we mentioned this twice to staff and again when leaving.
All we got back was sorry we will tell the kitchen and a HMM from i think was a duty manager, no offer of compensation for missing items and only a partial eaten meal.
I noticed that the normal owner was not present.
Dissapointed customrs should always come first.
Dont think we will be back.
Try the Railway at Lowdham far superior.

3  Thank maxoower10
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Excellent customer service in a beautiful, friendly pub. Delicious food, great portions. I would highly recommend.

3  Thank wollacott