Lowest prices for your stay
$40
Hotels.com
$40
Agoda.com
$37
Travelocity$40
Trip.com$41
Orbitz.com$40
All reviews excellent service maintained rooms value for money hot water house keeping balcony wifi restaurant kanyakumari
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

Absolutely terrible place. Please avoid. Let me tell you the things this hotel doesn't have:
1. Working A/C
2. Running water
3. Functioning Fitness Centre/Gym
4. Laundry service ( clothes given today will be returned 2 days later!)
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY - MAINTENANCE AND HYGIENE!

Room tip: Service will take long. Read my review for reasons to avoid
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Odyssey34957574264
HOTEL LANCE INTERNATIONAL, General Manager at Hotel Lance International, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2022

Dear Guest, at the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice.

I Am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Hotel Lance International. While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I Am investigating the causes for me to personally address.
1.The A/C setting at your room was in 22 degree, upon your complaint received our team member immediately checked and set it at 18 degree in your A/C remote.
2. We had an pressure pump issue for about 1 hour, our team was addressing the same while we had received complaints from all the guest rooms. Apologizing once again for the inconvenience faced.
3. We do not have fitness centre at our property and we didn't mention anywhere that the service available with us.
4. We do not have an inhouse laundry unit. We are depending on the outsources laundry service which is mentioned to you that to handover the soiled cloth for laundering before 9 AM every day and same will be delivered next day by 9 AM.
5. We do give housekeeping service everyday by changing towels and bed linen changed upon request.

Addition to that we have provided a mini refrigerator which is not a part of your room upon your request to make your stay comfortable.

I would additionally request you to treat the discomfort faced by you as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.
At Hotel Lance International, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed 22 March 2022 via mobile

The manager (Annamalai) is the best in the hospitality industry, period! He is the reason we stayed in this resort for 3 nights after we drove through a long trip. The team made us feel like home and took care of our needs perfectly and punctually! Ask for a cup of coffee or milk at 6:00, it will be served exactly or minimum earlier!! Excellent service of everyone, thanks very much for your help during our visit to your hotel. Everything was really clean and we didn't have to worry about the cleanliness in this place. Also each and every staff were very good at providing local transportation and restaurant info. There's nothing to complain about!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOTEL LANCE INTERNATIONAL, General Manager at Hotel Lance International, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2022

Dear Anto Gladwin,

Greetings from Lance International, Nagercoil...!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Nagercoil.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. At Lance International, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Lance International and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2022

Excellent service, ample parking space, and well-maintained rooms along with good food are provided here.
The staff were very friendly and always available on call. Overall ideal for a family trip.
Kudos to the management

Date of stay: March 2022

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your review on your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to know that several aspects of the Hotel, location, rooms, facilities, Services, Food and staff have left you with a favorable impression and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your feedback has been shared with the entire team at the Hotel who were happy to receive the same. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Lance International on your next visit and your positive recommendations of our Hotel to near and dear.

Reviewed 27 February 2022 via mobile

Wonderful hotel for family. Location is close to kanyakumari medical college. Room is spacious. View from balcony is mesmerizing. I stayed for 5 days with my family...excellent housekeeping staffs. Restaurant is bit costly.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Dr. Dharuni,

Reviewed 26 January 2022

I'm happy with my one month stay at Lance International Hotel. It's an American Style Hotel Good for Medical Tourism. They supply toilet paper and have Good Food. Their Wifi is ok and I wished the hot water lasted longer when taking showers, but overall, a good hotel and I would stay again. They help arrange autos and Taxis to help you get around which was appreciated. They even sent my suit back home when I left it in the hotel room.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HOTEL LANCE INTERNATIONAL, General Manager at Hotel Lance International, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2022

Dear Mr.Ponikvar,