We went to the Riu Buena Vista in January 2012, at a time when the whole of Europe was in deep freeze. Weather was perfect for our stay - over 20 degrees and it felt hotter in the sun. We went all-inclusive, which is recommended as there aren't any decent restaurants within a comfortable walk. The staff at reception (particularly) and indeed everywhere else were friendly and went out their way to provide good service. There was a reasonable selection of food but it didn't vary and might have got a bit boring after two weeks. Life basically revolves round the two pools, although other activities such as air rifle shooting and football are available. It gets noisy at times due to the poolside entertainment (which is of reasonable quality) but these sessions don't last that long. My main gripe was the availability of hot water, the acquisition of which necessitated running taps and showers for several minutes before even a lukewarm temperature could be reached. Cautious travellers might worry about the luggage storage room next to reception, which is totally open to everyone.
Overall it was good, and best thing I can say is that we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Playa Paraiso * 9-storey main building and villas * On the seafront * 10 km from Costa Adeje * Complimentary hotel bus to Playa de las Americas * 500 m from various shops * 30 km from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Buena Vista Adeje
- Dunas Paraiso Tenerife
- Dunas Paraiso Hotel Tenerife
- Clubhotel Riu Buena Vista Hotel
- Hotel Dunas Paraiso
- ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista Tenerife, Spain - Playa Paraiso