All reviews jacuzzi and sauna small village toilet and shower bed and breakfast excellent breakfast first floor massage wellness slovenia curtains
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Beautiful room, amazing staff and super helpful, free bicycles and great area to cycle, perfect massage, private spa with jacuzzi outside. They brought us a glass of champagne when we were in jacuzzi in the evening - breathtaking. It's a perfect place to relax. Can't wait to come again :)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alja_viryent
SoncnaHisa, Manager at Soncna Hisa Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you for your nice comments. We certainly hope to see you soon in our house!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Perfect getaway from the hectic everyday life! Although our stay at Soncna hisa lasted only one day we felt very revitalized after it thanks to its fantastic facilities (large and wonderful rooms, excellent spa), excellent breakfast and very helpful stuff. They listened to our restrictions with regards to food, offered great tips for exploring the surroundings, and really took care that our stay was the best possible experience for us. We highly recommend this small hotel!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janjat2016

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

The 'Sun House' was a huge disappointment. We visit the wellnes in this hotel and it was terrible.When we came (me & my husband) the first surprise was that the house is in the middle of the village, surrounded by other houses... is not an oasis. Oasis is an isolated area. Too small, too cold...very,very bad!!!

I just wish to forget everything about this hotel!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ilija Z
SoncnaHisa, Manager at Soncna Hisa Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Dear Ilija Z,

Thank you for your review. Since we have always had very satisfied guests, we are sorry that we have disappointed you. That is why I feel I need to make a comment to explain our view. You have visited only our wellness.

Sun house is a house located in small village of Banovci. On one side the house is surrounded by neighbors, but rooms and particularly wellness are facing surrounding fields or our garden. Description on our web page says exactly this.

The architecture and design of Sun house are based on open spaces and a lot of glass inside of the house and also wellness. We are very precise about that on our web page – we also have 360 views where you can see how the house and wellness looks like. And it’s up to you if you wish to visit us.

At the arrival we have let you know that you can come to us with all wishes and desires, we ware at your disposal at all time. I’m sorry it was cold for you; I wish you would let us know. This could be resolved in few minutes.

We are well aver of the fact, that first impression is important, that’s why we have made 360 panoramic view, that all guest can see what to expect before arrival (before buying packages).

I just feel sorry that you did not issue your disappointment or problems during your stay, so we could try to make your stay more comfortable.

Best, Sončna hiša

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend surprised me for the weekend and took me on a weeknd getaway in this boutique hotel. We had a wonderful time there.the house is modern and beautiful, the staff is very nice, the spa is great. The only thing that bother us that we didnt get the room we had reservations for. Nontheless the room was ok with no doors between the bed and the bathroom. The AC is quite loud so you cant have it turned on during the night thus it was cold in the morning. Breakfast is very healthy and looks very good but is more similar to finger food than a proper hotel breakfast.
Overall it is a great place to go for a weekend getaway :)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 343tileng

Dear Tilen G,

Thank you for your review. We are always satisfied with feedback from our guest.
Thank you for all compliments and also your comments. The room Stork was my mistake. Since you could not booked the room you requested upon reservation (as we have explained at the time of request that your favorite room is occupied), I wanted to make you stay as comfortable as possible. So I have switched you in to our biggest and coziest room Stork, its only one with bathtub in it and it’s in first floor, so you could enjoy even more. Sorry :(, I only wanted to give you more. You could change it to some other, but we didn’t know that you are disappointed.
I apologize for laud AC. We could bring you small electric heating device – so you could turn off the AC.
Breakfast lasts from 9.00 to 12.00, so it’s more of a brunch. Since it last 3 hour, we don’t prepare warm food in advance. All warm food (eggs, sausages,...) are upon request. But there are almost all dishes that you can find in classic hotel breakfast.

But I hope we will have a second chance :) I personally will do my best to make your stay delightful. This time around I won’t try to make decisions for you – regarding the room :):):)

Best, Sončna hiša

Reviewed 4 October 2015

We wanted to getaway from our busy city lives and find a place where we can recharge and relaxe in private.
The Sun house is exactly that and more. Becose thera are only 5 rooms, we had the feeling we had the house to our selves most of the time.
The staff is fun and friendly, we loved the "little things" like champain glasses when we jumped in the hot tub, the lovely prepared breakfast and the aromatic fragrances overall around the house.
Places like this where you can find a combination of luxury within a simple country village are really hard to find.
Thank you for our perfect weekend which we will never forget :)

Tip: Ask the staff for some good bike trips. We really enjoyed medica tasting in the "čebelarski muzej"

Room Tip: We loved the placement of our room: Natura
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple