“Brilliant dog friendly accommodation”

Review of Woodfarm Barn

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxurious Suffolk Barns, some with Hot Tubs. Check website for details
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Curly48
Essex
“Brilliant dog friendly accommodation”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We have just returned from 4 days at Deben Barn with our two dogs. We were most impressed with whole place. The barn was just right for the two of us and everything we needed was there, including a hot tub which was most welcome after a long day out. Breakfast basket was superb with eggs bacon mushrooms tomatoes fresh bread milk fruit and cookies and even two Bonios for the dogs. Carl fhe owner has thought of everything to make his guests' stay comfortable and easy and we will have no hesitation in recommending Woodfarm Barns to everyone. Ideally located for visiting many pretty villages and coastal towns such as Aldeburgh and Southwold.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot tub was a nice luxury
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
11 Sep 2016
Thank you so much. Great to meet you guys and I'm really pleased you all had such a good time. I look forward to your next visit :-)
54gailp
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“Relaxing break in luxury surroundings”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed here with my daughter the night before her wedding,we enjoyed a relaxing evening in the hot tub,the barn was so cosy and comfortable,and the wedding photographer was able to take some great shots the morning of the wedding.Carl met us on arrival and was friendly approachable and left me with the impression that nothing was too much trouble.My daughter and her new husband then went on to spend a couple of days at the barn and tell me that the breakfast basket was delicious and that they were able to relax and unwind in peaceful surroundings. Can't wait to return.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warm cosy atmosphere and the hot tub of course
Liked least: iPod dock didn't fit my iPhone 6
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
7 Sep 2016
Thank you so much! What a lovely review and such a great idea! :-)
candii198...
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, peaceful, perfect, wonderful and romantic”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I had me last night as a single girl in the Deben Barn with my mum and little sister, my brother, auntie, grandma, cousin, and uncles came to visit while we were there. We had a very mini party. We then spent the morning getting ready for my very perfect day, and the Deben barn was the most perfect backdrop for all those beautiful pictures that were taken. And me and my gorgesous husband spent our first night of marriage there. It couldn't have been more perfect to be away for a 1st couple of days of marriage. I can't wait to visit again. The most beautiful place in Suffolk.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That the property had everything you would need, and the lovely hot tub.
Liked least: I wouldn't change a single thing
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
People with pets
7 Sep 2016
Thank you so much! Congratulations to you both and I'm so pleased you enjoyed your start to married life here :-)
Emma R
Halstead, United Kingdom
“Tranquil & peaceful ”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Lovely bank holiday weekend stay at Deben Barn with my husband. Greeted on arrival even though we arrived later than expected and shown around the barn. Beautiful little place, all the essentials you could need & more and the hot tub was marvellous! Fresh bread, vegetables, biscuits, eggs and more for breakfast which was a nice touch. Loads to do nearby and all within easy reach. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

3 Sep 2016
Thank you. I'm so pleased you liked it all and hope to see you again
Jenny B
“fantastic”
Reviewed 27 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

the gipping barn was all I imagined the breakfast hamper was brill the place was spotless we new they accept dogs here but we did not have one and there was no sign any dog had been there it was peace full a place to get away from it all spent afternoons reading in garden and evenings relaxing in the fab hot tub there is many places to visit but we enjoyed going to snape

Liked best: every thing
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Aug 2016
Thank you so much! It's so good to get a review from a non-dog-owner backing up our whole approach to everything we are about. Thank you and I hope to see you guys again sometime :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing