“Not Good”

Olympia Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 34 Restaurants in Beamsville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 16 November 2017

The service was fine, no problem there. I liked the ambiance, it reminded me of the greasy spoons I used to frequent when I lived in Toronto; brought back fond memories. The food, however, was very disappointing. It was a simple breakfast order, and everything on the plate was poorly prepared - over easy eggs were hard, toast was soggy and cold, homfries were deep fried and unpleasantly crunchy, and the bacon tasted as though it was past it's expiration date. My husband's omelette was unremarkable in every way. Just Not Good. The breakfast meals plus coffees, came to $25.00 - almost $30 with tip! Easily eight dollars more than we are used to paying at other establishments.

1  Thank Bernice F

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

A friend and I had breakfast here. She comes here often but it was my first time. We both got the eggs benedict and it was good.

Yes the decor could use some help, but this place was pretty full when we where here. I love to eat where the locals do because they always know the best places.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My favourite breakfast place! The lunch & dinner is too die for, fresh food & tastes you can’t get anywhere else

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I am so torn with this place! I love to support local. I'd rather eat at a small non chain place too... But this place is so dated and dark it comes off as dirty & dingy. But, get past that, the staff is friendly and awesome. The food is good diner style food. You get large portions for the price you pay too. Huge burgers and clubs. Good hot beef and hot turkey. Good homemade soups... Shame about decor.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Our first visit was for breakfast, and we are looking forward to trying more of the greek items. Service was quick and friendly! Breakfast was average, filling, and quick!