“Great Fish & Chips”

Beamsville Fish and Chips
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Beamsville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent value, excellent service. Bright, clean and friendly atmosphere. Well worth the trip to Beamsville.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is an amazing meal. Well cooked and lots. Very good specials as well. The service is good too if you order on a Wednesday before 4 the fish and chip special is good value.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Excellent food for the price. Employees are very efficient and happy. Excellent fries as well. There is plenty of parking. Place is clean.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

A full Beamsville winery restaurant that shall go unnamed compelled me and my companions to look for a restaurant nearby. I love Fish and Chips, so when this restaurant popped up on my Trip Advisor search screen I was delighted and hopped on the car. 5 minutes later we arrived at a small strip mall, at the end of which was Beamsville Fish and Chips. The ocean blue decor theme was quaint, however the food was glorious. The batter crisp, the fish flaky and subtle in taste and the french fries crispy. A great experience in an unexpected place.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We ordered take-out and it was fantastic. I ordered the Seafood platter and upgraded the Pollock to Haddock and it was all excellent. The fish was light and flaky and the shrimps and scallops were lightly breaded and perfectly cooked. My wife ordered the jumbo shrimps and a piece of haddock. Way too much food for two people but we did our best to finish. We ate everything except the yummy fries. We put the left over fries in the fridge and heated them on the BBQ the next day on a Stoneware type Pampered Chef baking sheet, turned out great. Tarter Sauce was the best, seafood sauce was not that good and is not your regular seafood sauce. Highly recommend this place over any other places for fish and chips that I have reviewed. Only downfall was I had a coupon for 15% off and forgot to use it !!