“Food, ambience and a musical bonus - a special lunch treat!”

The Good Earth Food and Wine Co.
Reserve a table
Sun, 21/07
20:00
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Beamsville
Price range: ₹610 - ₹3,355
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Good Earth is located among orchards and vineyards. It offers local farm to table cuisine, prepared fresh daily with a global inspired twist. In the warm weather months, outdoor dining is offered among beautiful gardens. Open daily for lunch and seasonally for dinner. Please check the website for details.Reservations are strongly recommended.
Reviewed 4 June 2024

Wonderful lunch spot with creative food choices. A bonus the day we were there was a very talented guitarist/singer. What more could you ask for?

Date of visit: May 2024

Reviewed 2 May 2024

We walked into this restaurant a few years back and have been talking about returning since then. So glad we made the effort to return.

Literally everything we ate was amazing! We paired and amazing charcrterie board with a shared pizza with a wine flight and couldn't have been happier. The charcuterie board was huge with high end meats and cheeses.

Literally cannot wait to return. Service was so amazing.

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 21 March 2024

Beautiful outdoor sitting area. Live music, amazing food and incredible wine and local beer options. Service was friendly and fast. I’ve been here a few times with friends and family and never dissatisfied.

Date of visit: November 2023
Reviewed 25 August 2023 via mobile

Wonderful staff and a very romantic setting. We had a guitarist /singer entertainer through our Friday lunch. Patio setting is beautiful with the vineyards and plants and birds chirping. There is a quaint indoor seating area, too. For
Appetizers I highly recommend the Pea salad with goat cheese. It was divine. 😋 Hubby ordered the popular Seared Scallop Entree and said it was the "best scallops he has ever eaten!" I am not fond of seafood but tasted his scallops, and they were big, delicious, and yummy! However, I ordered the Good Earth Burger, and it was the "worst burger" I have eaten! The egg bun was charred, and the hamburger lacked any flavour ! It had 2 slices of back bacon, and that was the saving grace for food. Although real bacon would have added much needed flavour as well as spices. Our daughter says their pizza 🍕 also popular is yummy. It is cooked in a pizza oven. Dessert menu is also lacking as there are only 2 choices - summer sponge cake with fruit and white chocolate pana cotta. Both fancy but not romantic, delicious, yummy as chocolate cake or chocolate mousse.

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 13 August 2023

Came here for lunch, and what can I say? Wow. Who knew that scallops and assorted greens could taste so good? Who knew that a "Big Mac" pizza would actually work? And be delicious? They knock it out of the park - best meal of my summer 2023 (and I had some good meals!). Will be coming back. My hunch is reservations are recommended - I got here early for lunch (11:45 on a Thursday), but I can see this place filling up pretty quickly, especially on weekends.

Date of visit: August 2023