“YUM!!!”
Review of Root 8

Root 8
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Beamsville
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Having recently become a vegan, restaurant choices are difficult to find.
Root 8 is chock a block FULL of interesting, delicious dishes... it was difficult to pick one!
Plenty of food, fresh and flavourful... and darn it all, healthy, too!
Wilma Snippe, President
H2Only Inc

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My mom spotted the sign offering vegan ice cream and made me turn around. Am I ever glad I did. All items on the menu are vegan and gluten free. The salad was fresh that accompanied my delicious portobello burger. My mom loved her Mac and cheese. Of course we had ice cream, which was made from coconut milk. Excellent experience from start to finish.

One recommendation is to put a bar in the washroom to make it more accessible.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

You have to try this place, we are so excited to have found this hidden gem in Beamsville! My wife and I have travelled internationally extensively and always try to find the best Vegan dining available. This beats anything we have tried, anywhere!, The food here is creatively flavourful, and expertly composed for taste, texture and colour! We have tried the bowls, the burgers, the soups, and the breaded Portobello (which is absolutely magnificent!), a nice touch is the chips and fresh citrus salsa! Try the Kombucha (healthy tea that to us tastes like sangria) it's amazing!. We cant say enough about this place, it has a nice decor, with super friendly staff and world class Vegan cuisine. Try it and you will be hooked - oh and one last thing - they have VEGAN ICECREAM!!! This stuff is amazing, far better than real ice-cream and hand made with really interesting flavours ...my favourite is the Tiger Tail, my spouses favourite is the Mint Chocolate Chip.
This is our new favourite restaurant,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

this is the best dining experience I have ever had. both the food and the service were outstanding. my black bean burger was very flavorful and the accompanying green salad was fresh and imaginative. my wife's panini was also top-notch.
we plan on returning often even tho we live a fair distance fron beamsville

Reviewed 8 July 2017

This lovely, bright and colourful restaurant is a little gem in Beamsville not only because of its ambiance and friendly staff but because it caters to a well-needed niche with fresh and tasty food. Vegan and/or gluten free meals are not easy to find in small towns and you won't be disappointed so even if you have to make a trip there, it will be worth it.