“Decent ”

Notorious grill house
Ranked #23 of 33 Restaurants in Beamsville
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Gave notorious another try.
Food was decent.
Service way too slow
Hardly anyone in the place but took an hour to get our meals

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Looking forward to trying, what a let down.
Tuesday night only two other tables. Waited over 40 mins for basic food. Our server apologized and said " chef was busy she has been helping him" ( two other tables!!!)
Fish & chips was good. Burger was awful served with COLD fries our server apologized and said yes chef has dropped fresh ( if you know they are cold why serve them???? We waited 40 already) chicken & mash salty and average. Even with the complaint about the wait & cold fries NO CHECK BACK FROM OUR WAITRESS.
On clearing our table we got asked if we would like a take our box........ sorry if I couldn't eat it in the restaurant as it was so bad why would I take it home.
We did not get charged for the food only the wine, which was on the menu for $32 we got charge $40!!!!
Awful

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been here twice, once with another couple when they first opened a couple months back, and once last night, just the two of us

Both times, we had an amazing meal and great service
I had an amazing pasta the first time and SUCH a good steak last night. My husband both times had the burger and fries bc he thinks the burger is amazing!!

Our friends also loved their meal when we went with them

It's so nice to have a "nicer" restaurant so close to home and we will definitely come back in the future.

1  Thank Canadian81girl
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Ate their with another couple last night.

The service was prompt and attentive.

Everyone enjoyed their meals. Steaks cooked perfectly. The deep fried mozza app was particularly good.

They didn't have a full bodied red in stock so they accommodated us with a more expensive bottle which was very much appreciated.

The burger I spotted on another table looked great.

We will definitely go back. I hope they do well.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

its good Friday I decide to take my wife out for fish and chips we are greeted by a young man wearing a wrinkly dress shirt who seats us at a small two seater there is only one other couple in the restaurant he hands us a menu on a wooden clipboard we order and receive our meal in reasonable time for $17 I got 1 piece of over cooked fish and a sprinkling of burnt fries my wifes order was the same needless to say I wont be visiting them any time soon