“Cupcakes!”

Bellas on the Bench cakery
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Beamsville
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I went in to try their wares, walked out with a cannoli cupcake. After a short walk to grab coffee at Conversations, I went right back and bought half a dozen for the family!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I have had their cheese cake and it is toooooo die for. Would recommend then to anyone craving a sweet. They are super helpful when asking about certain ingredients. Love visiting, jsut have to remember to jog after ;)

1  Thank submermaid
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I cant say enough good stuff about this bakery. The girls that run this bakery are amazing. Everytime I go in they make me feel so welcomed. I've tried a few of there desserts and all of them have tasted amazing. Everyone should try this little bakery out and support local :)

2  Thank Charlie4888
Reviewed 11 February 2017

This tiny bakery is right next to the Comisso's grocery store in Beamsville. We tried the cupcakes for a special occasion and they were good, but not out of this world. For over $2 each, I would go elsewhere.

2  Thank losdosgringos2015
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

These ladies are awesome! We bought our first birthday cake here and loved it so much we ordered one for another birthday we had a few days later. We will now be buying all of our cakes from this wonderful little shop. Absolutely delicious!!

1  Thank JoeBCanada