“WINTER WEEKEND GETAWAY”
View from living room towards kitchen
Front of house shows 2 story living area with roof deck above Ocean view from rooftop deck with deluxe outdoor furniture
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of house shows 2 story living area with roof deck above
Ocean view from rooftop deck with deluxe outdoor furniture
Sitting area in master bedroom
View from master bedroom balcony
Master bedroom and balcony door
Coral bedroom with cathedral ceiling and fan
Main floor bathroom
View of living room
Kitchen area
Islands of fun!
Comfy rockers on the front deck
Coral bedroom
Aqua bedroom with fan and cathedral ceiling
Cool hallway with skylights above
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Michael...
Burlington
“WINTER WEEKEND GETAWAY”
Reviewed 10 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Due to my family's fondness of the Ortley Beach area, it was an easy decision on where we should go for long winter's weekend getaway. Only problem, where should we stay? Problem solved... BIG TIME!!! I stumbled across this property on TripAdvisor (flipkey), and let me tell you, pictures do not do this home justice. I said home instead of house, because we truly felt as comfortable as we would be at home from the moment we walked in, until the time we left. Other then personal belongings, there is nothing that you need to bring, because this place has it all. It is truly an amazing place to stay. Everything in this home is high-end, furniture, flooring, paint, televisions, appliances, just to name a few. If you are looking for a truly memorable "Jersey Shore" experience, then look no further then 17 Holiday Road. Thanks again to our hosts Tom and Patti.

jon5kshp
Clifton, New Jersey
“Brand New Amazing Shore House on Beach Block!”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I found this rental online in June 2015 because I wanted to do a last minute beach vacation. The pictures looked like this was a fantastic house. I was skeptical as to why this house was still available in the middle of the summer season AND THEN I REALIZED.... IT WAS A BRAND NEW HOUSE THAT JUST FINISHED CONSTRUCTION!! So they only posted to rent it in June and I just happened to catch it. The house is amazing.... They have a Triple level balcony... one on the main level, one off the master bedroom and a ROOF DECK which has a really nice view. The whole house was brand new... a nice open floor plan with a great kitchen to hang out in... A true luxury rental. And the best part is... you literally walk like 5 houses down and you are at the private beach because they are on the beach block. Close to many restaurants and bars and a few minute walk to the Seaside board walk if you so desire. I highly recommend this as a summer rental....Just Don't take the week in July I'm taking next year LOL!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing