“Disappointed”

Motto Motto Japanese Kitchen
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My boyfriend and I have been to the Motto Motto last week end, because we love Japanese food, but we were disappointed about the karaage chicken, which was very oily ! It was heavy to eat, we couldn't be able to finish it.

Alexia K, Manager at Motto Motto Japanese Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback, I have forwarded it to our Executive Chef.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

really enjoyed the food - just a quick snack but it was good. service was quick and friendly. very busy wpuld like to go back gor more food.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Japanese cuisine is fairly new to me but Moto Moto at Garden City looked busy and inviting...
Lively Japanese waitresses quickly escorted us to our seats, brought water and menus.
Extensive, interesting, fairly inexpensive menu to browse with pictures.
We selected two small bowls of their thin soup and two of the salmon/ avocado rice dishes. Only waited a few moments it seemed and our orders appeared!
Both dishes were tasty and filling.
Masses of salmon plus avocado on rice - more than enough for one person really.
Moto Moto certainly has interesting dishes, we will definitely try them again. Quite healthy I would say also.
Near cinemas, upper level. 3 hour free parking. Public transport readily available.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to try Japanese for lunch and we were quickly seated with a menu. I'm new to Japanese food so allow d myself to be guide in what to order. We had Ramen noodles Classic with pork and Gyoza with Prawn. The soup was very tasty with heaps of noodles and the pork was to die for. I loved the Gyoza which were extra tasty when dunked in the soy sauce. It was a very tasty meal and it's time I learned how to use chopsticks.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Had the Poke Bowl at Motto Motto.
Fulfilled my cravings and it was pretty filling. Just what I needed. A bit pricey but it is worth a try.