“One of the best”

Lotus Court Woodvale Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Woodvale
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As far as Chinese goes, these guys are the way to go. Food is delicious, service is great. It’s a great family owned restaurant

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Terrible food and got the order wrong.
I asked for fried kway teow with black sauce but got white noodles with soup version.
They had no idea how Fried Kway Teow should be cooked. I think the complex menu options indicated this.
I’m questioning if the chefs are authentic if they have no idea how to cook or take order for something basic.
They still charged me full price after I complained.
Poor customer service. I will be trying Sun Seng in Woodvale in future where they know how this dish should be cooked.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I was starving when I spotted this place.
Raced in and ignored the usual lunch specials (which were nicely priced)
I ordered the Hot and Sour Soup and fried Squid.
The batter on the squid was light and crispy, some of the best I've had. The prawns were a good size and tasted as fresh as can be expected.
Their hot and sour soup was thick, tasty and filling, although not as much "Sour" as normal for Perth.
Lovely staff, clean venue and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

a local favourite indeed, always fantastic service for take-away, we attended with group to sit inside without an apt, we had to wait 15 minutes which was fine. The food and service was great, it is always good to watch the doors swing open and the sizzling dishes come out.

Water is free and it is BYO if needed, parking is free outside although it can get very busy, this place has a fantastic local reputation for speed of service and quality, we have been regulars for over 12 years and have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This place has always been a family favourite. Our family loves the great friendly service and quick food delivery. Prices are in the middle range but worth the flavour and serving sizes.