“Lovely Surprise !”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

What a pleasant find this was !
Having dodged the chaos of the Chocolate Factory up the road, we continued just a few hundred metres and came across the serene rose gardens of Lavender Bistro.
Light lunch, great coffee and surprisingly delicious Lavender flavoured Milkshake !!
Not a big fan of lavender anything but the flavour was subtle, not overly sweet with just a hint of blueberry.
Run and owned by two friendly, professional, French men with an eye for detail and great culinary skills.
Highly recommend for anyone, the garden area is great for kids and staff are very pet friendly also.

1  Thank lizzysmay

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Had a lovely high tea with my 93yr old mum for her birthday. Outside setting was good as noisy inside.
Food was good and suitable for an aged person.
Staff were lovely.
An enjoyable afternoon, thanks!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Being a local, I have been to the Lavender Bistro on many occasions but on my last visit, I tried their Lavender ice cream and it has to be said it is definitely one of the best ice cream experiences I have had and a must for all visitors to the Swan Valley.I have enjoyed their high tea experience, and a casual cup of lavender tea, lavender scones and their delightful cheese cake - all excellent and the goods they sell are delightful with many ‘lavender’ coloured and printed items along with their preserves. But I must reiterate, the most tantalising taste is their lavender ice cream: it has to be one of the most ‘soothing’ tastes -reminding me of times gone by - and truly refreshing. A wonderful way to end a perfect day out in the Swan Valley. My friends and I will definitely be making many more visits.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Went for high tea with the Family, guys, dolls. babes & grandies. Very pleased with the service. The food was exquisitely prepared with crustless sanwiches, macarons, and other lovely little pleasures. Coffee was well done by a french barista, Fantastic! The boutique was hot dripping Lavender products, Soap, Honey, hand cremes and crockery and almost everything you can imagine. We arrived mid morning and lingered until well after lunch time. the children played frisbee on the large lawns while we enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

OK my heading might be awful but nothing at Lavender Bistro is anything
but excellent. We have not been for over two and half years (when it was Cape Lavender) and so the renovations were new to us.
But food,service, presentation and price remains as good as ever. The Mauve/Lavender colours extend to the ambience and food. We will be back again soon after a long break.