All reviewsfrittataaran islandsduck eggsitting roomother guestsfresh eggswonderful hostsporridgeher husbandplace to stayperfect locationgus o'connor's pubquaint townb bsshort walkmade us feelfisher street
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband’s family and my family rented out the entire B&B for our 5-day stay in Doolin. Darra and Niall have a lovely home and are so warm and welcoming. My 10-month old was enamored with Niall by the end of the trip! **Note, they typically do not allow babies, but since we rented out the entire B&B, they welcomed our little one and were kind enough to wash her bottles for us.

Sea View House is beautifully decorated, the beds are comfortable, and everything is so well organized! Also, the house is conveniently located—it’s just a quick walk to several pubs and shops in town. Make sure to have lunch at The Ivy Cottage Cafe and pick up some fudge at the fudge shop—you won’t be disappointed.

I HIGHLY recommend listening to any/all of their recommendations. They got us several discounts, arranged local guides for our excursions, and gave us great recommendations for meals.

Every morning started off perfectly due to Niall’s phenomenal breakfast. I personally recommend the goat cheese frittata and the porridge 

I would stay here again in a heartbeat 

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

When you meet a host like Darra that has such an excitement for travelling and adventure herself, then you know you are in great hands!
This is a true Irish B&B experience - excellent hosts who are passionate about what they do, always happy to offer advice, and are using locally sourced ingredients (you can actually see the egg farm from the front window!!) to cook up some excellent food.
Be sure to ask Darra about her travels and she is more than happy to hear about yours and get some advice as to where she should go on her next trip.
A great Irish experience is not only about being in beautiful areas, but its about meeting fascinating people and Sea View absolutely ticks all the boxes.
We will be visiting again for sure

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This was the best B&B that we stayed in Ireland. Darra and Niall are phenomenal hosts. This house is so well organized. They have thought of every detail. The house itself is situated in the best part of town. Beautiful views and easy walk to great food and music. The rooms are spacious and super clean. The common sitting area has a fire place and several wines to purchase. Such a great idea! The deck outside is large with a view of the ocean. Darra goes out of her way to answer all questions about the area and will set up ferries to the islands and do your laundry for a fair fee. She is amazing. Her husband is a wonderful chef. The breakfast is not only a work of art but truly delicious. They take their food seriously and locally source all of their food. The duck egg was tops! They even make their own yogurt and jellies. I wish I could buy their spicy hot pepper jelly. That was awesome. I can’t say enough about this house and its owners. I will always stay here when I visit Ireland.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Sea View House is by far my favorite place to stay in all of Ireland...I have traveled to Ireland 15 times and have stayed in this wonderful spot at least 13 times! The rooms are so comfortable with lovely amenities. The sitting room is homey and comfortable, and the deck has the best view in town! Breakfast is absolutely delicious with many choices, all homemade. Darra and Niall are wonderful hosts, with lots of suggestions and any help you may need. She is just so personable and lovely. I cannot say enough about Sea View House. The area has so much to do and see as well. Do yourselves a favor and stay there...and give yourselves at least 2 nights to see the highlights of Doolin and the Burren. I am already thinking about my next trip there!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Darra and Niall were incredibly welcoming and the house set up couldn't be better. We sat and enjoyed the sunset with a glass of wine - picture perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the breakfast was delightful and world class. Would definitely recommend staying here and would love to visit again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple