What a lovely place in every regard. The food was terrific and the setting was something out of a movie. The location could not have been better . . .surrounded by the incredible, rugged beauty of the Burren, the Atlantic Ocean with the Aran Islands in the distance, the Cliffs of Moher. . . all overlooked by a 15c castle . . . and the famous music town of Doolin just minutes away. This was by far the most romantic lodging of our 17-day trip to Ireland and I'm glad we decided to stay 3 nights here. Wish it could have been more. Thank you, Cecilia and Declan, for putting the frosting on our cake. You are superb hosts and we enjoyed getting to know you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin