Ysgubor Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Llanfallteg
See available hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is a family accommodation. My husband and I had one bedroom and my sister the other and shared the one bath. There was a small fridge in room with cold water. Also Welsh cakes and wine - even though we don't drink we enjoyed the rest! Plenty of outlets, comfy beds, wonderful hosts. Karen allowed us to bring in our dinner one night and use dining room. She laid table and washed dishes. Wouldn't hear of us doing it. Went out of their way for us in many areas. Stairs were a bit of challenge for me but everything else so wonderful would stay again any time!

Room Tip: Only 2 rooms and they're connected. Large rooms, spotless, very comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 2Luv2Travel5448
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We have just stayed at Ysgubor and when in West Wales would find it hard to stay anywhere else as everything was faultless.This B&B offers a high quality experience with luxury accommodation, The owners are warm friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Can not recommend this B&B enough! Cant wait to book again!

Room Tip: Offers a really peacefull good nights r&r.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Ysgbor is a tastefully converted barn with a separate entrance to the bed and breakfast accommodation. I stay here whenever I can if I am working in South West Wales. There is always a friendly welcome, a beautiful room with an oh-so-comfy bed to say nothing of Welsh cakes and free wine in the room. A breakfast of everything you could wish for is served in a glorious vaulted-ceiling dining room. Your dog can even be accommodated in a high class kennel outside. I can highly recommend a peaceful stay at this quality bed and breakfast.

Room Tip: There is only the one room, there is a twin room off it for family if needed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Only stayed one night - wished it had been longer as couldn't have asked for more. The accommodation was first class with lots of thoughtful extras to make your stay comfortable. The layout was ideal for a family as consisted of a double and twin room. Very modern and clean. The owners were a pleasure to deal with and very helpfull. A fantastic breakfast with locally sourced products.
Couldn't fault it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We stayed recently, after searching for somewhere we could take our 2 Springers Spaniels. We didn't want them to be in a house with us, after running on the beach, so Ysgubor proved an excellent choice.

From our welcome in the yard, through to breakfast and local knowledge, our stay was flawless. The full Welsh breakfast, with homegrown tomatoes certainly set me up for the day, although I missed out on the scrambled eggs - next time!

The room is well presented, and immaculate, and ideal for either a couple, or for a family, even close friends. I regularly stay away during the week, in a variety of hotels, and none come close to the standards of service and quality of food and overall care.

Tenby is a short drive away, as are a number of other great locations, walks, sites and places to eat. For dog walkers it's an ideal stay, just be mindful that a lot of the beaches don't allow dogs on them in the season, however just ask and Mike will tell you where to go to wear out even the fittest of dogs!

Overall a great find, and I'm sure we will be back. We've certainly told our friends how good Ysgubor is.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank welshman279
karencalas, Owner at Ysgubor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

My Goodness, if I never have another review again I will be happy with yours. Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to meet you all and we are pleased that your expectations were met.
Hope to see you again, Diolch yn Fawr.