“Fast response and cordial service”

Zauk, Biryani & More
Ranked #15 of 208 Restaurants in Greater Noida
Reviewed 29 January 2015

On the occasion of my parent's 35th wedding anniversary on 28th Jan we ordered food for the first time from Zauk and the experience was spell bounded. We all like the way they presented the food including their packing as this was a home delivery, during delivery they confirm that so far they are only having home delivery option no sitting available. The quantity they provided was good and sufficient, we found it value for money as well. When they delivered at our home address they even wished my parents and given some sweet-dish complementary with the food.

I recommend this take away Or home delivery restaurant to all the nearby residents of Greater Noida. Take my words and at least try them once and I can bet you will not regret and will definitely try them again.

7  Thank Nitin J