“Lunch with our shopping trip.”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Gretna
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Whilst shopping in the Gateways, my friend and I took a break to enjoy a pizza and some garlic bread with goats cheese. It was very tasty and the service was very good. Didn't have to wait long before we got served.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Fair enough when we visited today it was extremely busy,got seated straight away had our order taken and waited about 20mins for food to arrive.Pizza came and when the salad and polenta chips never arrived I asked the waitress for them ..she told me that because it was busy they had run out of crockery and I would have to wait until they had some to put them in !! I actually quite like all my food to come together, pizza was nothing special and the staff seem to be a little bit unorganised so won’t be rushing back I’m afraid.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Hadn’t been in a Pizza Express for ages and we were pleasantly surprised. I went for a healthier option of a pizza with salad in the mohel in the middle. Very tasty, and the pizza had a nice crunch to it. Milanese chicken was also good. Friendly staff, nicely set out restaurant, so it gets the thumbs up from me.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely couple of hours spent with friends over pizza...it doesn’t matter where you go, pizza express always guarantee a good meal, but the waiter in this one was exceptional.

The environment is modern and clean, reflective of its location and of the brand.

Well done!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

2 courses for £9 what can I say also 30% off and pizza under 600
Calories !!

Waitress was fantastic friendly and chatty and made us feel welcome !

Defo be back