“What a rip off”
Review of Iced Cake Palour

Iced Cake Palour
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Maesteg
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a disapointment, mainly scones an welsh cakes. Poor selection given, not made fresh, prepared hours before and refrigerated so everything was ice cold. All them lovely looking cakes in the window, and only 1 nice one each £14 not worth it. Won't be back

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love iced cake parlour, I wish they would make more of the amazing cheesecakes, I always see loads of photos on Facebook but always gone when I go for a slice. Best cupcakes around and very reasonable prices. I would love to sit in the restaurant and have a freak shake or some of the homemade dinners but it’s always full up.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service.
Lovely atmosphere.
The cake selection was great.
Very warm place.
This was an afternoon high tea. Christmas decor up.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

So, I'm a diagnosed celiac, meaning I HAVE to follow a totally gluten free diet.
I was walking past when I spotted gluten free cupcakes in the window. I was so pleased coz normally all I can do is look on longingly knowing that I can no longer eat these beautiful baked goods.
I was not disappointed, these cupcakes were delicious. To be honest if the gluten free ones taste this good, then you know the "normal" ones must be heavily.
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to make your scrummy cakes

1  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This is cosy and friendly cafe which specialises in cakes especially cupcakes. I had toast last time I was there and the bread was very nice and they make a good cup of tea.