“Probably the best place to go to in Fermoy”

Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 22 Restaurants in Fermoy
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We were trying to pass a few hours while a teenage daughter was at a disco ( or whatever they call them nowadays ) so we thought a bite to eat would help. Walking along the Main Street the nicely lit interior drew us to the staircase leading to the restaurant. A genial man showed us to a table and could have not been nicer - we explained that we were in no hurry and had the most pleasant meal over the next two hours. The €21.50?? Set menu (I forget but it was the least expensive option ) for two was enough for three people and was very good. The main course would require a review in itself. Just go there and see for yourself. Best Chinese in cork in my opinion.

1  Thank Seamus G

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Food here is great and always consistent
Reasonably priced and always helpful regarding special requests
Delivery is reasonable too

1  Thank Craftypaddy77
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I visit the Hong Kong regularly for the last 8 years and I find always excellent service, fresh food and a nice atmosphere. I really enjoy eating at Hong Kong restaurant in Fermoy because their foods are always delicious, they use fresh vegetables and they care about their customers very well. I normally go with my husband and order sometimes the early bird menu which is 13.50 for 2 courses with a good variety of dishes; other times we order the from the main menu and I could recommend for example chicken satay, thai chicken curry with coconut and pineapple, chicken in black bean sauce, aromatic duck.

I have also celebrated my birthday recently at this great restaurant and I had 24 friends that were catered excellently and they all had a great experience and were very satisfied with the range of food and service.

I recommend Hong Kong Restaurant, it is good for families, couples and groups of friends.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

great food very very good service you bring your own wine. makes a big difference to your bill the staff are so genuinely concerned that you enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 28 December 2014

I have been eating in this restaurant with 10 plus years, the food and service is outstanding, a review could not pass without mentioning Jason, who is the heart and soul of this fabulous restaurant!! Great value and so tasty!!!