“Sunday brunch”

Hanna's Fermoy
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Fermoy
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 17
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely spot for a quick relaxing Sunday brunch, gorgeous décor & very friendly staff, food was lovely & service was quick & efficient.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great find in Fermoy. Had dinner here with my husband. Everything about Hanna’s is top class! Decor, staff , rest rooms . Food was presented so very well and tasted wonderful. I had monkfish goujons, hubby had steak. Dessert of baked Alaska was an artistic treat.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

What a beautiful restaurant inside and out. From the moment we arrived I was blown away by the decor and cleanliness of Hanna's. We chose from a well displayed lunch menu and could not fault anything we tried. The coffee was first class as was the service , we will definetly return.

1  Thank Theresa C
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Called here on a Sunday afternoon for a family meal. The place itself looks great. Very clean, tastefully decorated and a modern feel and we were happy that we had chosen the place. It is obviously very popular as we had to wait approx 20 mins for a table and gave our order while waiting.
While the place appeared well staffed and everyone seemed very friendly, it was very very slow. Food came out to our table at different times, even though we had asked for everything to come together. The chicken wings were under cooked and had to be taken back, had to wait for over 10 mins for our coffee to arrive after deserts and in the end our bill was wrong (but was fixed without an issue). Overall we were left a bit disappointed after the initial first impression

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Had heard that they were making bearnaise sauce at Hanna's and since I haven't had that for years I decided to test them if it really was true and I must say that it's definitely not the last time we've been there. Started out with a delicious soup followed by a t-bone steak with my long lost bearnaise sauce and my god was that good, simply the best bearnaise sauce I've ever have had. The steak was perfect, the service was excellent and our dessert was also bang on. When we arrived the place was full and the only table we could get was a high table at the door and that's the only reason I can't give 5 stars, every time the door opened there's was a cold draft from outside, but besides that small hiccup everything was fantastic and we can't wait to go back. A huge thanks to the staff for a great evening and again thanks to the chef for the best bearnaise sauce i have ever had.