“Supreme road stop”

Amber Service Station
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Fermoy
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Description: Amber Service Station is just off Junction 14 on the M8 Dublin to Cork Motorway, our fresh food deli boasts a wide range of choice from salads, sandwiches & panini's to made to order pizza and hot food. We also have a Hillbilly's restaurant on site. Treat yourself on your journey to some of our delicious home made cakes & pastries and an artisan coffee.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Called to the Amber station last week and had a delightful experience, the staff were very friendly and the service was first class, extremely good value also a full Pinza was only 5euro how good is that plus it was yummy. This is a place that is extremely worth a visit and won’t disappoint.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Place was like a jungle this morning when we stopped for petrol and a snack. No order to the cash register, no queueing signs or system apart from Deli, which I didn't want to go to, so I stood behind my boyfriend and when he was finished paying for fuel I approached the till to buy a few snacks. The staff member on till (old lady) just barked 'next' as I stood in front of her. Then she says 'there's a queue' pointing to a bunch of people clearly not in any order or queue. Horrific rudeness, I just walked out without buying anything and won't be back.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Came for breakfast here today . We were asked to check if there was a free table in the restaurant first before we ordered so we did and found one. We proceeded then to order two breakfasts which looked amazing. We then proceeded to go to the table which we were then told after asking there was no seat for and there was nothing they could do. I asked for a refund and was told they could make it a takeaway breakfast. If I wanted a cold breakfast by the time we got to our destination I would of got one in limerick. It's all about the money here not the customer service. Another reason to dislike tipperary.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Called and filled the car with petrol, then went to food counter, there is a big chalk board to let people know whats available.
Mainly wraps, sandwiches, pizzas as well as a tiny carvery unit, along with some soup kettles. The pizzas which I have ordered in the past have gone downhill for a while now. They are lacking flavour, different /cheaper suppliers maybe?
I know management has changed recently.
If you are inclined there is also a hillbillys franchise on the grounds

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This amber station provides you with your fuel papers takeaway coffee fresh bakery ,
The best pizzas in the world . Food is very reasonable and made fresh rolls or beautiful dinners . Lovely seating area and hill billies burgers chips also in same area . Love this place