“Best cafe in Ireland!”

Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Lahinch
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cosy cafe , Healthy food , Extensive vegetarian menu , Tasty Breakfast and Evening menu.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff are fantastic, the menu is varied and the food is v good.

Pizza is so good after a walk on the beach. Huge selection of sandwiches, wraps and baps.

The breakfast is the perfect cure after a night on the tiles.

Good coffee and nice and chilled off peak to read the paper, I always return here and I will continue to

1  Thank HHIIGGOO

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi visited joes today. Waitress was confused about the menu, contradited me twice I had to point to the menu before she rewrote what was on her notebook saying...my bad...the pizza was inedible never had anything that bad served before..on paying I complained two bites were taken..the servers reply to me was I only charged you for a child's pizza..will never eat there again terrible..paid for all other food and drinks but should not have been charged for the pizza

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Tasty pizzas and good service. What's not to love? Even though we showed up quite late in the day we got great service and the food was good. Nice atmosphere too. There should be more places like this in lahinch.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This was our first stop on our driving tour of the west coast of Ireland and what a great find. Charming inside, down to earth menu, excellent bacon and eggs and toast for my husband (we'd just flown in to Shannon) and first class Apple, Plum and Pear Crumble and cream for me. A classic done really well , none of your granola type topping, a real baked crumble as it should be.

Great stop only a 15 minute drive to Hag's Head and the Cliffs of Moher walk.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Been to Joe's s good few times over the years since it first open but today was crap!!! They got my husbands order wrong first time which you know is grand that can happen sometimes but they never brought his food back!! I mean we sat and waited and waited!! My food was finished and still no sign of his!!! Eventually we just paid for mine and left!!!